Factory spoiler light question

I'm planning this for Christmas, but I thought I'd ask now anyway. :)

Basically I want to spend around $500 at the Toyota dealer and get a factory spoiler for my ZZE ascent hatch. But I've noticed something about the high stop brake lamp... my car already has one (inside the glass) and from looking at my mate's Levin, his spoiler has a brake lamp on the spoiler instead.

If I decide to get this spoiler (high chances) will it also have a brake lamp outside on the spoiler? It's gonna look pretty odd with two high stop brake lamps (one inside and outside). :S

So does Toyota sell a version of this hatch spoiler without the external brake lamp for the ascents, conquests and whatever else?

Thanks.

It comes with the brake lights.

It wont look odd.

You might be able to score a second hand one from the wreckers or even find a cheap one on ebay...

See below link;

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rear-Spoiler-ABS-Plastic-LED-Toyota-corolla-02-06-/120613088192?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c1519abc0

It comes with the brake lights.

It wont look odd.

You might be able to score a second hand one from the wreckers or even find a cheap one on ebay...

See below link;

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rear-Spoiler-ABS-Plastic-LED-Toyota-corolla-02-06-/120613088192?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c1519abc0

actually there is one without the brake light for the zze but its significantly rarer compared to the one with the brake light. its called the "sunshade spoiler" as ronnyboy said, wreckers is your best bet. i have seen a zze with one that must have been added on because when he braked, the lights didnt go on as he didnt wire it up

Ok, say it comes with the external brake light... how do you "delete" the inside one? Or will Toyota (getting the dealer to do this :P) just disable the internal one and leave the external one on? I wonder if I'll be able to get the "sunshade spoiler" one at Toyota these days for a 9 year old car?

Edited by stevo1210

don't quote me on this but the connection that works with the smaller brake light might plug into the spoiler brake light. the only thing u may have to do is drill holes to feed the wire thru and a few more small holes to install the spoilet