C-one facelift eyelid

SIX

I think that this SIX guy works for ignition-x, if you do a search of all his post, you'll realise that it's all got to do with products from ignition-x. Good job after we started a ban on dealers trying to sell their stuff here.  :P

I've already warned him (SIX) about this and asked him not to advertise (if thats what he was doing)

I think that this SIX guy works for ignition-x, if you do a search of all his post, you'll realise that it's all got to do with products from ignition-x. Good job after we started a ban on dealers trying to sell their stuff here.  :P

I've already warned him (SIX) about this and asked him not to advertise (if thats what he was doing)

SIX is ignition-x (Benson). He knows he's been warned before so he's trying to be sneaky and pretend he just "heard" that ignition-x happens to be selling these items...

yeah BUT it was good cus everyone with the face lift model ( everyone being me LOL dont know about anyone else)

has been waiting for eyelids for our car forever now there here sometimes with certain things its good to let him advertise

i suppose as long as its to do with corollas i guess

but yes i know the rule about advertising im just trying to help him out cus without that post i would have never known

ill shut up now :)

I agree that this particular thread is a good one, but he was warned several time before for posting 5-6 ads a day. Thankfully that has stopped, and he's calmed down to be a much better poster now. He only posts when we ack for information about an item or if there is a new item in of high demand, such as the eyelids.

He's doing a good job now. IMHO

I agree dylan, but rules are rules. And we have already reactivated his account and done him a HUGE favour by letting him back on. for the 2nd time!!!!

I think its a privledge that he is abusing yet again :(

Dont get me wrong IGN-X sounds like a nice guy. But other people have been asked not to advertise. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander and if one person is not allowed to advertise then no one should :ph34r:

Yeah I got added by him. He gets the e-mail addresses out of your member profile on this forum. Thats if youve added your msn address into your details of course.

He doesnt speak to me that much, I always tell him he's too expensive ;) , I gave it to him about the eyebrows! :P

That eyelid looks like crap for 200 buks + paint , when u think about it u can get custom made for that money which will look much better then c-one. But thats my opinion :P. I rather save that money since the petrol prices went up in the sky :P jks.

well i don't think the face-lift model really needs it, the size and the shape of the headlights compared to the pre-face lift, is alot more aggressive. it'd look better with eyelids, but not necessary for $180. Just wait for toyota genuine :P