NORTHERN BRAKE AND CLUTCH/ACE BRAKE AND CLUTCH

As you all know i got a clutch put in recently..

These fukkas told me it would take one day to finish fitting the new clutch, which included taking it out, machining the flywheel and so on, what a normal clutch installation should be.

They called me up at 2pm that day and said it might not be ready but there was still a possibility. They called me at 5 and said it was ready to go. I came down there and picked it up all fine.

An hour later they called me and said there was an oil leak and needed to be brought back, i told them ill bring it back on monday and leave the car in the garage undrivven instead. Later on that night i recieved a call from them , wanting to come check the car out - so i let him. He came to my house and checked it out and said if i take it to the garage now theres a 99% change i can fix the oil leak - its only coz the shaft wasnt out on properly. He drove my car to the garage.

I came there later on in the night and he said "Do u want the good news or the bad news, the good news is thats its the WEEKEND and you can GO OUT, but the bad news is that the car cant be fixed as yet, coz they couldnt even pull the driveshaft off.

I was told itll be done by monday, and it was also with a BIG FKKNN scratch on my door that he said he "didnt do".

SO guys beware of these guys do a sh|t job, talk sh|t and not to mention not puttin my wheels on propely and wrecking one of the nuts on it.

my cars at sydney city toyota atm and its had the gearbox out for the clutch and they also took the wheels off. from what i understand alot of suspension components have to be removed or something to get the box out

edit: sydney city toyota rock :D clutch is so good, is everybody elses clutch like featherlight ? i could seriously opperate my clutch with my pinkie

Edited by darkeh

my cars at sydney city toyota atm and its had the gearbox out for the clutch and they also took the wheels off. from what i understand alot of suspension components have to be removed or something to get the box out

edit: sydney city toyota rock :D clutch is so good, is everybody elses clutch like featherlight ? i could seriously opperate my clutch with my pinkie

I think you are right there, but isn't your car an 05'? Is your clutch gone already?? or they just doing the adjustment which doesn't require the clutch to be removed.

Z

no my cars a 03 with 30,000km on it

had heaps of issues with clutch, crunching 3rd gear when cold, huge vibrations comming thru the pedal, burning clutch.

gearbox came out and they found pressure plate was ******.

no my cars a 03 with 30,000km on it

had heaps of issues with clutch, crunching 3rd gear when cold, huge vibrations comming thru the pedal, burning clutch.

gearbox came out and they found pressure plate was ******.

So you got a new clutch under warranty? Same clutch or aftermarket? And it being featherlight sounds odd, maybe you had a 1ZZFE pressure plate :P