JUST released CAI

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but your dyno for the trd benefited due to exhaust modification. Someone here must have a dyno with just cai alone.

I said I'd get it done ASAP and here it is...

gallery_279_18_1126836629.jpg

it says 3rd gear but if you look at the speed on the bottom scale you will realise that it was an operator input error... it was 4th gear!!!

This is for the AEM CAI... the stock run was 115.0 kW

Edited by Blue_Stivo

but your dyno for the trd benefited due to exhaust modification. Someone here must have a dyno with just cai alone.

I said I'd get it done ASAP and here it is...

gallery_279_18_1126836629.jpg

it says 3rd gear but if you look at the speed on the bottom scale you will realise that it was an operator input error... it was 4th gear!!!

This is for the AEM CAI... the stock run was 115.0 kW

Holy smokes!! :o **falls off chair**

Hey Dylan, i would like to do another run on mine after using Vortex98 for a while now.. how much is it gonna cost me since i am non-member.

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Holy smokes!!  :o  **falls off chair**

Hey Dylan, i would like to do another run on mine after using Vortex98 for a while now.. how much is it gonna cost me since i am non-member.

it was ~$75 for me so I dare say ~$85 for non Toymods members. Just leave it til the next Dyno day I say!!! I just wanted it done before the Exhaust goes on.

125kw is on the card, car better be at optimum condition man.

So this proves it, as I said, spending on intake alone may seems not worth the purchase, but with added exhaust (proper one that is), the total purchase cost justify all means to buy.

Document is closed

So this proves it, as I said, spending on intake alone may seems not worth the purchase, but with added exhaust (proper one that is), the total purchase cost justify all means to buy.

Document is closed

Let's wait to see what Dylan gets with his CES in the coming weeks.. but i guess his dyno showed some gains with a CAI. ;)

Document is closed

Let's wait to see what Dylan gets with his CES in the coming weeks.. but i guess his dyno showed some gains with a CAI. ;)

you'll be waiting until next dyno day, I've got other things to spend my money on...

and need to wait for the Exhaust to carbon up...

Document is closed

you'll be waiting until next dyno day, I've got other things to spend my money on...

and need to wait for the Exhaust to carbon up...

Ok Dylan i will wait.. :P when is the next dyno day btw? in the meantime care for a Wakefield Park day? Dave, Sydney boys?

Edited by ZEEROLLA

Ok Dylan i will wait..  :P   when is the next dyno day btw?  in the meantime care for a Wakefield Park day?  Dave, Sydney boys?

That too will also have to wait for me to get some tyres or some rims or both...

Come on Marcus sell Dylan the Wedsports so he can come out and play with us :D

Ok Dylan i will wait..  :P   when is the next dyno day btw?  in the meantime care for a Wakefield Park day?  Dave, Sydney boys?

That too will also have to wait for me to get some tyres or some rims or both...

Come on Marcus sell Dylan the Wedsports so he can come out and play with us :D

Very sorry to say as the WEDS look awesome, but, it just didn't work out to my time schedual for purchasing but there are other options I'm looking into also ;)