TRD supercharger pulley kit

TRD-0015

Hi all sorry tryn to post from phone and its playn up.

I'm the owner of a red trd aurion number 15..

I'm looking at getting a little more out of it.

has anymone used the boost pulley upgraded kit.

And mild exhaust mods want a better note.. I'm from the central coast nsw is there many car meets in the area etc

Feel free to keep looking an looking, but if you do a bit of research, you may find that the supercharger is already running close to it's maximum efficiency. In other words, you won't be getting any gains out of a smaller pulley. Why do you think the pulley is already so small in the first place?

Www.v6performance.com.au but u just google trd boost upgrade kit

And you notice that when you click on the link, they only have details for the TRD Hilux? Tried giving them a call to see what they have?

Yer I will only just start looking today... it Will fit aurion but they don't have figs for it ill let u know calling them now

Edited by TRD-0015

Yer I will only just start looking today... it Will fit aurion but they don't have figs for it ill let u know calling them now

the TRD hilux and TRD aurion use completely different superchargers and engines... I doubt you will be able to find a new pully for the aurion SC.

As DJKOR said, its running very close to max. efficiency already.

I relise there different what a crap charger max at 6 or so psi. Turbo may be the go

That is a moronic comment. It's not a crap charger, it does what it was designed to do, just not what you want it to. Maybe you would be better suited to a Ford or Holden! dry.gif

I relise there different what a crap charger max at 6 or so psi. Turbo may be the go

So I'm guessing V6 Performance couldn't help you out huh?

They aren't a crap charger. Actually, they are quite a good charger. It's how they are used which is what matters. The exact same design supercharger is used by the Colbalt SS guys and with a pulley of similar size, they run up to 20PSI. Just because it only gives 6-7PSI on our engine, doesn't automatically make it bad. It's just sized to utilise the maximum efficiency for the given use.

At the end of the day, these cars weren't designed to be touched, so having the HTV-1320 run at the proper level is actually a good idea.

Lol no ill get an rs4 next with the limits aready near reach there is not much point for me to keep the trd.. the trd is an ok car very different but still very dissapointed the drive shafts re stock aurion.. What makes u think I would want a ford or holden as they can get big gains???

Spoke to a few guys from melbourne that work closely with the engineers that designed the trd systems in the process of trails with the trd they had a smaller pulley producing more boost which caused engine failures as the pistons are a let down and the cost of producing the car would of been to much to upgrade the internals of the engine.

I'm on the Central Coast, I haven't seen another TRD around here yet. How long have you had it?

Had mine 2.5 years done 100000km work in newcastle and out west.. mine is red 3500s

I'm on the Central Coast, I haven't seen another TRD around here yet. How long have you had it?

Had mine 2.5 years done 100000km work in newcastle and out west.. mine is red 3500s

I've seen a silver one around newy and another red one

The silver one around Newy might have been me, though I did used to see another silver one going from Newy out past Kooragang most mornings when I was on my way into work from Nelson Bay.

I work in central Newy but have been catching the train a fair bit recently too. Definitely never seen a red one, they do look nice!

I was drive around newy all day everyday on road rep funny u never see me one day mine is still ok condition front has stone chips from trucks going up hunter valley for a year