Sydney Cruze

Hi steinny72,

welcome to the forum

As blue_stivo indicated if u organise one a set a date/time and give people enough notice then you will get a turn out.

Justin organised one about a month ago and the turn out was really good.

John organised the tunnel run and if it wasnt for the government the turn out would have also been good.

Ive organised them previously with mixed success .... plain and simply choose a date/time, meet up location thats central usually homebush p6 does the trick and set the route.... Mind u if we go south we can meet the southern boys down there no need for them to come up.... but if we go north then they got no choice ;)

cheers

Bill

We've been south a few time now, how about one out north west (putty Rd) or up the mountains out west?

I stress again I do not know the roads out there so I cannot be the one to organise these cruises. I know down south so I did down south :P :P :)

hey yeah that cruise i organised i was quite pleased with hey dylan that was a mountian run in the west and actually we didnt pass to far away from putty road either you still didnt come

yeah i know you said you had a party to go to

we can get another run happeing out that way again if you like

yeah !!! I'm up for a drive too

some one organise a nice long drive :D

How about a Wakefield park track day for everyone? Nice 8 hours worth of hard or soft driving and in a controlled, very safe environment.. also won't do any more damage to the mechanicals then a long hard cruise.. maybe just the tyres and brakes.. it will be much more entertaining, probably even safer at the track and less risk of speeding fines and panel damage to the car so long as all obey the rules.

Also a good chance to sit in others cars that has got some mods done to them to compare, and also learn a bit more about your car's limits and your own driving. We can make it a once or twice a year thing. The 2zzge comes alive on the track! :)

Edited by ZEEROLLA

yeah im in for a day at wakefeild park

oh the first half of the run may be 45 min but then theres the run over to the national park and so on it all adds up

but also putty road would be a good run only problem is you race through it and once its all over you gotta turn around and come back through it to get home

i know after the main cruise or run is over i like to just take it easy and get home slowly let the car sorta settle down if you like

and i know going through the putty rd a second time would kinda bore me a little personlly i dont like TOO many corners i like some long fast straights too

i travel that way to get to tennis comps its fun but it can get tiring quickly also gotta watch out for trucks and fallen trees and kangaroos around every corner

lol

but dont get me wrong its still a good run lol

each to there own i guess

Edited by evl_50a