exhaust shop?

david.

I'm looking to get a 2.5" catback system for my car and was wondering if anyone knows any reputable/had any good experience with exhaust shops around west Melbourne. There's Radiant Exhausts down the road from me but I'm not too sure how they are.

Cheers.

I'm looking to get a 2.5" catback system for my car and was wondering if anyone knows any reputable/had any good experience with exhaust shops around west Melbourne. There's Radiant Exhausts down the road from me but I'm not too sure how they are.

Cheers.

try highpoint muffler, had pretty good experiences with them

went to radiant exhaust before and they finished up my pipe with 3 holes. they fixed it up though but i didnt trust them so i went to high point mufflers and he checked for leaks, there wasnt any. if i had a choice back then and knew this place existed i would have gone to highpoint mufflers instead. speak to "status" he is the owner and is full of knowledge. he doesnt believe in mandrel bends but if u insist he will do it for u. pricey but u get what u paid for.

ended up getting my two resonators to shut up the exhaust good and proper there. highly recommended place