Cigarette Compartment Mod

ChrisE2490

Hey guys

I'm very new to the world of aurions (just purchased a 2011 sportive sx6 white) and i was looking at the cigarette compartment and seeing as i don't smoke i find it completely useless. Have you guys done any cool mods to make it not such a waste of space. Ive looked around and i can't find anything in any other forums. Please help.

Thanks in advance

A mate of mine has a Calai. the Cig compartment is about the same size and lengh etc, he put a oil preasure , water level and voltmeter gauge in there. I like the idea myself too.

Edited by nahrsuhsist

I replaced the green bulb with a white one, so I could see my coins in a nicer light. Oh, and I plugged my iPhone charger into the lighter socket. Some hardcore modding right here.

Haha yeah clearly you guys are not as concerned about the waste of space as I am lol. Maybe something will appear in the future although a white light in there does sound like a nice start

wow there's a light in there? haha guess thats how much i use that compartment.. think it has my thingymijig for the touch screen in there and that's it haha

I use it as a coin tray (lined removable ashtray with cloth to prevent rattles) and if I need more room, I remove the ashtray itself. Didn't even bother putting an LED in there because honestly, it's not something that anyone or even myself would notice.

Don't really see the point in modifying that area into something more useful unless you want to put switch panel behind there or something. The panel above that seems to be somewhere that would be more useful for turning into something.

I removed the cigarette lighter and used a bit of plastic ti fill in the gap and put a switch in so I could disable the remote start function if car is off getting serviced or something.