TRD aurion Navigation head unit 4sale

TRD340

hola i'm selling a gps head unit of my car the gps antenna not included just unit If anyone's interested let me know $800

30v2icl.jpg

and i have a brand new toyota rav4 dvd gps unit for sale $800

280v19s.jpg

imnxxl.jpg

11gn9td.jpg

10yjupg.jpg

14v30w6.jpg

3163er5.jpg

I am interested in the aurion nav unit, but will it work in my ZR6 which had the 6 stacker? How much do you want for the reverse camera and gps antenna? As i want to do a full conversion from 6 stacker to satnav.

I had the OEM sat nav in my ZR6, and the wiring is the same. In fact the Satnav also has a built in 4 cd stacker if I recall. However it uses a special connector on the GPS antennae so if that isn't included you'll have to source one from Toyota which unfortunately is not cheap.

so i will need to get a sunglass holder from a pressara? and get this oem connecter? OR Danny and i can swap sunglass holders :P

Edited by toyota pride

I am interested in the aurion nav unit, but will it work in my ZR6 which had the 6 stacker? How much do you want for the reverse camera and gps antenna? As i want to do a full conversion from 6 stacker to satnav.

i tried to fit this unit in a camry sportivo ACV40 2008 the unit powered up but no sound in my car its working fine so if you want to try this on your zr6 we can meet up and try it on in regards to the antenna i will include that with the sale

• 2 weeks later...

you will have to get a sunglass holder which contains the mic, then you will have to wire it up. When i go to see danny i will trace the wires and see where they go. If i end up with the unit i will attempt to wire it up :unsure: haha