Hyundai - Anyone

Thats $9.5K on top of the $45K for the Cabriolet ;)

$55K for a mini, forget it...

$55k is nothing ... one of the current mags (MOTOR or Wheels) has a fully optioned MINI in it worth $80K! :P

Edited by Buddha

get a mini1 clubman, b16 engine, honda subframe, drivetrain bits and i think u have a quite the pocket rocket. all approx 20k discounting labour.

don't forget upgrading the brakes suspension and wheels too! :)

oh and re-conditioning the car lol

get a mini1 clubman, b16 engine, honda subframe, drivetrain bits and i think u have a quite the pocket rocket. all approx 20k discounting labour.

don't forget upgrading the brakes suspension and wheels too! :)

oh and re-conditioning the car lol

i deffinately wouldn't wanna drive that :P :P :P

$55K can put u behind the wheel of a EVO 8 ....... why oh why would u choose the mini over the evo ???????

$55K can put u behind the wheel of a EVO 8 ....... why oh why would u choose the mini over the evo ???????

There is quite an easy answer to that. My first car was a Mini, its just.......... I dunno its just a Mini thing I guess. My Fiance absolutely adores them and we both want a convertible as we will be living in QLD.

We looked at Mercs and various $100,000+ vehicles but to be honest, we love the Minis so much and why spend over $100,000 on a convertible vehicle just cos it says Mercedes Benz on it.

We think the Mini is awseome, its cute, comfy, fast enough for our purposes (I really have no interest in things like Evo's which are a butt load of power in a car that realistically is not comfy and designed to commute to work in, im 30 years old, I gotta think about comfort now :)).

For the money, the Mini is a really good choice for us. Realistically we could afford anything up to about $200,000 but why would we bother? we can get a mini for just over a quarter of that and be really happy with it :).

Yeah how wierd, its an auto? Surely they will be offering a manual version?

But yeah the interior is quite nice. I reckon the USB port is to allow you to link to your laptop and fine tune the ECU or something if you modding the car :D

I reckon its to be able to plug in sound devices, phones etc etc they are all going USB now :)

Yeah how wierd, its an auto? Surely they will be offering a manual version?

But yeah the interior is quite nice. I reckon the USB port is to allow you to link to your laptop and fine tune the ECU or something if you modding the car :D