Custom extractors

Custom extractors usually cost a fair bit more though? Try North Shore Performance Mufflers in Hornsby. The guy there, Gary, is the owner and does all the work himself. Top bloke and top quality, definitely recommend him, he does cusotm headers/exhaust, the wholeworks! :) His number is 9482 3399

Has anyone got one these in there rolla yet.? And are they any good..Soory just tryna decied if i should get custom made or these PPE ones. Which one would have more gain in the lower rev.

Cypher has them in his sportivo. Apparently they are the best , but you need to buy the mid pipe with them and also use an after market ECU (e.g Power Fc). I also think you need new o2 sensors, but super dave would be best to answer that.

Just finished installing a second set of PPE extractors to a car. The stock O2 sensor can be reused. No need for an aftermarket ECU either, but as with all mods it helps eek more power out of them. It is true that the mid pipe needs to be shortened, but it won't be an issue for any competant exhaust shop. I don't think the PPE midpipe for the Corolla will fit ours anyway, but I didn't risk trying. The Celica midpipe is different to the Sportivo, so it won't fit either.

Thnkx for the feed back guys.

İ heard that hurricane are not that good. And havent proven any gains.? Dunno if true or not. Super dave would no :)

i'd either go for the ppe headers or the headers made by CES up in queensland, they do a really good system designed for our stivo's, i think the prices are around the same???

im looking for headers aswell but not sure which one to get either :huh:

i'd either go for the ppe headers or the headers made by CES up in queensland, they do a really good system designed for our stivo's, i think the prices are around the same???

Yer i think im gona end up getiing the PPE headers. Chypher said good thing about his PPE headers .

Hey michael were abouts in nsw u from?

The CES headers are just porting the stock exhaust manifold. They can do custom if you request it, but it'll cost a bit. I wouldn't expect much change from $1500. The CES ones come ceramic coated, which adds a bit of cost; they can be ordered without the ceramic coating to reduce the cost. Postage from PPE to Australia is about $120-130 for reference (email order, their website is wrong).

Regarding the hurricane extractor, not sure how they compare as I have never seen a dyno of them.

Yer i think im gona end up getiing the PPE headers. Chypher said good thing about his PPE headers .

Hey michael were abouts in nsw u from?

I'm located in cabarita/concord, what about you?

I'm not really into the hurricane extractors but the ppe ones are a definite :D around $600 to get to us, then you have to do exhaust :P

On the website it says it's for the celica? Does it still fit?

abit of mucking around for the competent exhaust shop so should be right :)

cheers for that, im sure they will be fine :clap: but it looks like the ppe headers will gave to wait :closedeyes: iv gotta pay rego and greenslip :angry: $730 for greenslip!!!!! what a joke!!!!!!!

I got my headers ported at westside mufflers. It was a rip of a job, they charged me $380 including labor, but they were the recommended exhaust shop to get them done at. The power pick up was pretty good, however im still running a stock catback. In my opinion, just get a catback or intake first, then worry about porting/replacing headers later.

Cool pretty close. Live in homebush off parrmatta road . Should meet up one day.

Yer they should fit one of the members have installed it in their sportivo.

Just wondering if it is worth getting Ceramic coated?? another $150

Would it make much of differnce?

I got my headers ported at westside mufflers. It was a rip of a job, they charged me $380 including labor, but they were the recommended exhaust shop to get them done at. The power pick up was pretty good, however im still running a stock catback. In my opinion, just get a catback or intake first, then worry about porting/replacing headers later.

Yer got an intake already . Planning on getting catback and headers installed at the same time. With a varex exhaust :).thats the plan for now

. And hopefully westside Mufflers will do all of this .

Yer got an intake already . Planning on getting catback and headers installed at the same time. With a varex exhaust :).thats the plan for now

. And hopefully westside Mufflers will do all of this .

What sort of Intake did you end up getting? Yea we should catch up one day, go for a cruise or something

Cool pretty close. Live in homebush off parrmatta road . Should meet up one day.

Yer they should fit one of the members have installed it in their sportivo.

Just wondering if it is worth getting Ceramic coated?? another $150

Would it make much of differnce?

Is that near Paul's warehouse? Around there somewhere? Are you talking about the ppe or ces headers?

Sounds good. Yer like 10 min away from pauls warehouse. Yer im talking about the PPE. i think ces will be more pricy. Coz its custom made.

Well im not sure what kind of intake it is . When i bought the car it was already installed . The previous owner said he got custom made. Dunno but it does the job. . :)