King Super Low Springs - 06 Corolla Ascent

Ok, Ive been looking around and have been to pedders, and they reckon Super Low's will be enough for a good look.

Does anybody have any pictures/refrences of Super Lows on front and rear? And How much of a drop they give from factory?

I would like to only be able to fit my fingers from my tyre and guard, but anything close would do.

Some places reckon the Super Lows only drop 20-30ml, and some places say the SL's will give a 50-60ml Drop once worn in.

Ive been told to grab SL's for the front, and SSL's for the rear, but Im not sure how that would look.

Once again, If you have any pictures I can see to give me an idea, please pass them foward. :)

23665130014_large.jpg

That would probably be the highest I want it.

23246530037_large.jpg

And thats my prefered result. (I dont know what springs these cars used)

Once again, thanks guys.

Im considering the Super Lows, after more investigation on this site.

King Springs Super Low Front: KTFL-105SL

King Springs Super Low Rear: KTRL-106SL

Would they fit my car? - lol sorry, I'm hopeless.

To make the car sit level put super lows in the rear and lows in the front. What shocks have you got cause running super lows on stock shocks will kill them pretty quickly. There is roughly a 3-4mm difference front to rear using this combo otherwise the front will sit lower and the car will not handle that great either,,,,

I've fitted this combo on a heap of cars and it works and looks just nice!!

To make the car sit level put super lows in the rear and lows in the front. What shocks have you got cause running super lows on stock shocks will kill them pretty quickly. There is roughly a 3-4mm difference front to rear using this combo otherwise the front will sit lower and the car will not handle that great either,,,,

I've fitted this combo on a heap of cars and it works and looks just nice!!

Im looking to have the rear tyre treads level with the guard and the front about 3-4cm from the guard :\ I'm not sure that would be low enough. Unless you have any pictures?

Im not looking for performance, just looks, since it is only a corolla.

Does it matter why I want to lower it? I mean, its my car man, not being rude, but do you really care?

I'm asking for help, not to answer doubtful questions.

Ill be rolling the guards and whatnot, and I dont really care if it rubs a little man, Thats something I'm willing to sacrifice.

Its not a track car, so theres not gonna be alot of strain on the car, its a crusing car at that. Im not gonna flog it around.

K sorry if it sounded rude I was just asking

Also I mentioned I got 17's and it rubs so I'm not sure what wheels you got, I got lows and it rubs so if your going super lows maybe get it rolled its why I mentioned it...

K sorry if it sounded rude I was just asking

Also I mentioned I got 17's and it rubs so I'm not sure what wheels you got, I got lows and it rubs so if your going super lows maybe get it rolled its why I mentioned it...

Nah its all good man, ive been hanging around too many agressive forums. *cough*SMD*cough*

Anyways, the whole reason why I started this thread so people would give me a picture reference on how their car sits...

check my ride thread on the first post. I had superlows in the front n rear with stockies on. then i tracked it with 16x7 +40 n never got the scrubbing problem :)

For the tyre to be level with the guards, it will depend on what size wheel, and profile your wheels are, how much drop you want, etc.

For best solutions, you can't go past Adjustable struts with lowering Springs, or perhaps even coilovers (coilovers are the best, not being bi est or anything) :P

+1 for coilovers (with adj dampers)

if u don't like the height, whip out the C spanners and adjust it until you do.