All the Sydney Rolla Boyz Holla me

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha yeah im so happy with the turn out man, thanks for all comming, thanks for a great night. Yeah we had some Initial D action, UNDER STEER hahaha. RunX ur car is so pimping man.....glad its a conquest too

Wheres the pics and clips.

Man there was this awesome scene where all the rolla indicated left to exit the high way...man that was just MINT!!!!!

Again thanks for turning up all....hope you all had a great time. :D :P B)

MAN we should name this cruise "TOCA NOTORIOUS NASHY RUN"

Man i nearly ***** myself a few times too man, but talk about the excitement and adrenaline, i have never concentrated that much in my whole haha, couldnt even keep the music pumping had to turn it hahaha. But man those corners were bit freaky esspecially when u push ur limits...but it was hell fun and hell of a run....

Cant wait to see pics and clips.... :D :P :lol:

Cheers all Voy

Man i nearly ***** myself a few times too man, but talk about the excitement and adrenaline, i have never concentrated that much in my whole haha, couldnt even keep the music pumping had to turn it hahaha. But man those corners were bit freaky esspecially when u push ur limits...but it was hell fun and hell of a run....

Cant wait to see pics and clips.... :D  :P  :lol:

Cheers all Voy

How abt coming to Wakefield Park tomorrow for some more fun? :D

hey man it was a good night last night thanks for getting the meet going considering you was like an hour late to your own meet but oh well

just wanted to say i am SO dissapointed i didnt come on the natio run but by the time i got home from there would have been a littleto late for me cus i had things to get done

anyway hope you all enjoyed the noise i made as i blasted past everyone up the entrance onto homebush bay drive ( i thinkit wa scalled)

cant wait for the next cruise

cheers

ahahh man we almost went off! haha took a corner a lil 2 fast lucky nothing happened. hopefull i get pics up later today. frends got the camera and his working today

Hey man,

Are you the dude with the other 2 mates in the black stivo .....

cheers

Bill

hey man it was a good night last night thanks for getting the meet going considering you was like an hour late to your own meet but oh well

just wanted to say i am SO dissapointed i didnt come on the natio run but by the time i got home from there would have been a littleto late for me cus i had things to get done

anyway hope you all enjoyed the noise i made as i blasted past everyone up the entrance onto homebush bay drive ( i thinkit wa scalled)

cheers

Sorry man, i met the guyearly but one guy was late the 20v levin, and we waited for him, im so sorry man...be on time next time.... :(

:D

cheers

Sorry man, i met the guyearly but one guy was late the 20v levin, and we waited for him, im so sorry man...be on time next time.... :(

nah man its cool doesnt bother me i was just having a joke thats all

its all good man cheers :D

Cheers all Voy

How abt coming to Wakefield Park tomorrow for some more fun? :D

I would love to but im too broke =( haha and i think ive had enough excitement for a whole week from last night....thanks for the invite zeee :D

Cheers all Voy

yeah man, I want the videos, some awesome pics and videos were taken last night, can't wait to see them :D

Thanks guys for such a fun night and a big turn out, the kebabs were delicious, I'm definitely going there again, hahaha...

ahahh man we almost went off! haha took a corner a lil 2 fast lucky nothing happened. hopefull i get pics up later today. frends got the camera and his working today

Hey man,

Are you the dude with the other 2 mates in the black stivo .....

cheers

Bill

yea thats me! haha

HEHEHEHEHEE yeah man we got pulled later that night :D The cops tried to defect me as well!!!i told them that all the parts on my car are genuine toyota!!!!!

but my new qoute is "But officer it is only a auto"!!!!!LOL :D :D :P :lol: :P :D

HEHEHEHEHEE yeah man we got pulled later that night  :D The cops tried to defect me as well!!!i told them that all the parts on my car are genuine toyota!!!!!

but my new qoute is "But officer it is only a auto"!!!!!LOL :D  :D  :P  :lol:  :P  :D

damn! was this after the kebabs? cuz i skipped it n went home hhaha

Its all good man, Glad to have you here....i rekon night time run to nashy would be way better then a daytime run....i guess its the Initial D feeling muhahhaha

:D haha man when we got pulled over i thought that we were gonnas hehe lucky us hehe :P

but only 16 made to the lookout...

Haha, yup. The red stivo lost the group :D , headed down to Wollongong maybe :D :)

I lost the group once and headed towards Sutherland for 2 set of lights, luckily I know what I was doing and back on track to the freeway. :huh:

SORRY GUYS... TO BE HONEST... I BAILED WITHOUT LETTING ANYONE KNOW.

I STAYED AT THE BACK ON PURPOSE JUST INCASE I DECIDED TO LEAVE EARLY.

I KINDA FELT SORRY FOR THE MISSUS... SHE SAID SHE DIDNT MIND BUT DEEP DOWN SHE WAS PROBABLY BORED.

OH WELL... NEXT TIME

Who knows bro maybe in the future we will have the "bring out ya missus" cruise cos i know when i told my girlfriend that the cruise wasnt boring and it was fun she actually wanted to come :blink: DAMN!!! i mean COOL......hehehehehe :P but seriously maybe if guys do bring their girlfriends then they can all chat together about the important things in life like......uuuummm hand-bags and shoes and hair and make-up!!!!! <_< LOL

yeah hurry up guys WE WANT PICS!!! i would put some of the clips up but.........they are either nothing too special due to night footage or it would be a little incriminating for the people that are featured in them to put on public display!!! :lol: but although it was a great cruise and fun at night the quality is not as good as if we were on a day cruise so we'll bring the camera out on the big cruise to the gong!!!!