aurion transmission oil amount

doseri

hi all

l have 2010 aurion and i will change the transmission oil what is The amount of oil do you put in transmission (without filter change and with filter change) ,what is the best oil type to use with it

sam

best regards

Edited by doseri

Is there any particular reason you want to change the transmission fluid? The U660E like the majority of modern Toyota/Lexus Transmission are sealed for the life of the car. In fact if you took a quick poll of owners on here the majority of people who have had any issues with the gearbox are those who have touched he fluid... just saying lol.

yes the reason is cooler damge and i need add new oil due to the Garage that fix add 5,1L oil in it :g: AND HE ADD NOMER OIL WITH OUT FIND LEVEL FOR IT

:blink:

THAT I NEED TO KNOW amount of oil to add

i'm sorry, but myself and probably some others who are having trouble reading you have to say. No offence intended, but i'm sure it would be better if we could understand what you're saying in order to help you.