Few years between mod's

It's been about 30 years since I've modified a car. The last one minor and before that a semi major one. Not cheap to do interesting things to a car anymore but since getting a Aurion the bug is back! I'll try not to be the hoon I may or maynot have been back then...or maybe I'll just take it easy to avoid the attention....but I doubt it. The thing I like about cars today is the mods are a lot wilder..Any suggestions will be gratefully excepted and possibly used.

There are so many mods you can do I suggest looking through the members rides section and see if anything catches your eye :toast:

He he..got some idea's already gents..thanks. Booked in for a exhaust mod next week to start things off! Anyone know if a nudge bar can be fitted to an Aurion? Seems to me to be an idea to avoid bumping into things..

The Varex is in and it's not bad. Read the exhaust thread afterward and have to agree in some ways about the drone up hills. The guy that put it in said he thought it would be louder and he offered to remove the resonator to improve the note but it's ok for me and i have to keep some legality..lol. It seems more powerful in the race mode but will have to experiment a bit more on some decent roads. The stealth mode is supposed to be your regular (quiet) Aurion exhaust but there is a big difference between the original mufflers and the Varex ones. I have read various threads on the forums here and will be adding a few other things as time goes on..keep you posted..cheers.