Altise Vibrating after accident - please help!!

Hey all

I recently had a minor front right hand side accident and the car is all fixed and seemed to be running fine but ive noticed it vibrates now when im stopped in drive and is alot worse if i put the air con on. Goes away in park.

Any idea what this could be?

Ive looked online and engine mounts seem to come up but i thought ones on here would have a better idea.

Spewing just got my car back after 4 weeks in the crash repairer and getting stuffed around by my insurance company.

Here was the damage

post-29546-0-30561200-1343291383_thumb.j

p.s im female i cant change my profile info for some reason, hence why im clueless about cars :)

Edited by goldaussiegirl

Gosh - In the crash repairer for four weeks, must have been a lot of damage.

I would take it back to the crash repairer and insist that he comes for a test drive and sees the problem.

Hi female Shannon.

4 weeks do seem quite long, maybe a busy shop. A damage like that usually takes us 1 week to complete.

It shouldn't be related to engine mount, otherwise you would definitely feel it when you drive.

Take it back to your repairer, as it may be covered under warranty...

Looking at your image, you have damaged the radiator support meaning they would have to strip down the whole end. Get they to check if they have refitted everything properly. Some shop may have the engine bay cleaned after completion of repairs, make sure that no water have enter the spark plug area.

Another possibility, unrelated to the accident, get your mechanic to check your coil pack.

Good luck!