Ne Gauges

Easy?? Yes, Worth it?? Not really. if there were a proper guage which showed % gain in power from Lift then maybe yes but I mean you could use a multitude of guages and they will all do "something" when lift is engaged but the question is how useful are they really? Even a voltage guage would jump because the alternator is spinning faster and being pushed by more grunt which would result in a slight increase.

I am sure you could use a boost guage but you would have to modify it to run off the engin pressure rather than the pressure from the turbo and you would have to downgrade it so at standard pressure it sits on 0 and when lift kicks in it measure pressure increase. If this were done I would imagine the guage to read to about 6lbs when lift kicks in.

easy to install???

is it really worth it

only really doing it to have a guage in the car :P  :D

i am selling tachos and gauges. i have boost, vacuum and oil temp. boost comes in black carbon finish face. 7 neon colours at night. professional installation too.

do you also want a bov without turbo? bov sounds cool right? you can set it off by pressing a button.

trd141 now you need to install it. does your item light up? if not you might want to replace it for an item that does or else it will be hard to read at night.

are you putting it in a pod holder or a seat bracket? there are rules to where you can install gauges. please see vicroads for more information.