ZRE - lower springs vs coilovers

hey guys, another quick question

i know coilovers are the best option to go had them on my last car but how good/bad are lowering springs compared to them?

im wanting coils but cant afford them and probably not for a while so i was thinking of going springs for now which will be lower enough for now and would improve handling but dont want it to be too harsh on the road. my last car was like that and it was a nightmare, handled extremly well just was pretty bump haha

was thinking pedders lowering springs and front camber bolts :)

cheers

For drags camber is bad... on the track its a different story...

Front lowering springs and a solid bar in the rear so youre on the bump stop to give you some rake will give you next to no weight shift which means more grip and better launch.

Just do coilovers. Everything is adjustable just make sure you get a softer spring rate if you dont like it stiff...

Edited by 4ABHGE

hey guys, another quick question

i know coilovers are the best option to go had them on my last car but how good/bad are lowering springs compared to them?

im wanting coils but cant afford them and probably not for a while so i was thinking of going springs for now which will be lower enough for now and would improve handling but dont want it to be too harsh on the road. my last car was like that and it was a nightmare, handled extremly well just was pretty bump haha

was thinking pedders lowering springs and front camber bolts :)

cheers

Hey mate, why don't you do the springs for now? Then slowly change the shocks to modified lowered one's so it bounce alot. When I lowered mine, I had the springs & shocks changed so that way the ride is still comfortable & doesn't bounce.

i know coilovers are better i stated that in my first post i had them in my old swift but just was wondering how springs would go for now as i wont be able to afford coilovers for quit some time. also i know camber doesnt help in straight line but i spend alot of time going around corners so it will help there, dont want too much dialed in anyway as it would wear the tires alot more on the street

might go to pedders and see what the cost difference is between the 2 might not be worth getting the springs who knows