Sydney monthly Rolla-Meet!!!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ill come down ill make sure i dont make any plans and ill come down for a cruiz wat time r u going to get there runx

OHHH and while i remember how do i get a club sticker SyXpAk and i want one who has them and how do i get one

not too sure wat time we will be meeting up but ask grey-rolla he can organise that!! As for the stickers ask XOOM and check out in the general disscussion section!!! XOOM has a new range of stickers!!!LOL :D

seems like this is gonna start happeing almost every week to second week

but my concern is if we do it to often not everyone will turn up every week

were as if we leave it till say once a months then EVERYONE wants to turn up cus they dont wanna miss out as its only once a month

does everyone understand what im trying to say

haha funny LOL

so yeah if its too often the meet will only be small

where as if itsonce a month good chance it will be fairly big all the time

we can even invite other clubs everyonce in a while and make a big night of it too

no to both of them for me

besides if plan on crusing i dont know why anyone wants to take the risk of getting pulled up and having alcohol and weed in the systm at the same time

remember cruising in groups brings more attention more chance of getting pulled over too

besides not having a dig or anything man but thats not something we should be promoting in a forum like this

its a toyota meet and cruise

not a high and booze meet

I think that keepin it to once a month is probably a better idea!!!For exactly that reason we dun want it to start getting boring for just a few guys that turn up every 2nd week!!! But hey inviting a few other clubs is a great idea to!!! On the night we had a few guys from i think the nis-silvia club down checkin us out too

exacery

and yeah they were really nice blokes to they all came up and said hi and asked about the stivos and stuff

definalty need to get other clubs too

not every time just every few times

guys, what i reackon is that we keep that once a month meet/cruise constantly running. but then whoever feels bored or sth just post up asking if anyone's up for a small meet/gathering which would probably expect like a few ppl........sth like that.

well bro i have no idea either!!!LOL but to keep interest in this maybe leave it for another weekend??? But we will keep everyone posted on this.....so just keep checkin!! I'll have a chat to the boys today and see wat everyone is goin to be up to this weekend!!!

As per my previous post.

To anyone who wants to meet up on Saturday night for a chat & a cruise to whereever let me know as I have nothing on. I would like to meet at Villawood Bunnings as per the last meet at 8.00pm.

Is anyone interested? :D :D

ok then theres no resolution so lets do this:

1. last saturday of every month - we have an "official" sydney meet. keep that night free if possible. write it in your diaries. we can invite other clubs. go for a cruise. make an event of it...

2. if someone is free and feels like a small meet-up on another night, feel free to post it (perhaps start a new thread for 'sydney unofficial meets') and people can reply and say if theyre free and will be there or not... we all know theres a number of us up for a meet whenever we can... but some are more busy and cant make every saturday or every second.

yes?

HAHAHAHAHHAAA......I'm always interested and a few others probably are too so if it is going to happen u will probably see me there!!

Sounds good to me bro that is what i think we will do from now on but keep posting guys with any other ideas......Hopefully Justin will get this new thread up and running for "unofficial" meets!!!! :D Great ida JUSTIN!!!!

yeah everyone go to the site suggestion page

ive made a post about official ad unofficial meets

so check it out and put your opinion in

haha if you trust me vote yes for me to look after the thread