Sydney monthly Rolla-Meet!!!

Ok guys and girls...........It seemed as though our first meet / cruise went quite well for the Sydney and surrounding areas!!! We have been disscussing the chances of making a regular meet / cruise on the last Saturday of every month at say.....8pm!! The venue that has been chosen so far has been (The big car park of the Villawood McDonalds, AutoBarn and Bunnings Warehouse complex) the McDonalds there is never busy or packed with cars on a weekends at that time!!!!!

It is located on Woodville RD and is quite central for most people travelling to this complex due to the fact that at one end of Woodville RD you have liverpool RD A.K.A Hume HWY.....and at the other end of Woodville RD you have Parramatta RD and the exit off the M4 onto Church ST, which joins onto Woodville RD aswell!!!

If anybody has any other suggestions about this topic to do with venue or time please post them up!!!!!

:D Thanks heaps Guys and Girls!!!!! :D

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice work RunX hehe, atleast u put the info better then i did...come on boyz get this going, dont slow down on RunX. Really hope it gets bigger and bigger..How bout heading to Kebab king after the meets?? and maybe dvies street muhahha, i was joking about davies.

Hope i see a few nice rollas on the night....btw on the last meet was i the only grey rolla? damnz im special :D

cheers all and Holla

haha maybe if some of us are keen enough we can go for a lil cruise, just a lil on down south :P down the mountains run, past a river then up hill, past a few nice corver and end up at lookout where u can see the gong, and disturb a couple banging in the car, and get attention from the cars lowered by fat chicks muhahahaha......

Does this sound familiar boyz??

:D :P :lol: cheers all ;)

Yes i remember and im sure the other guys do too!!!!That couple must have been spewing!!!!! see every-one... we should have driven slower through the nashy run it would have given them time to finish up!!!!LOL as for those chicks man they probably doin laps waiting for guys to go up there!!!!!! :P :P :lol:

hey guys ill be there on the 29th

and will almost certainly make the meet every month

hope you will too RunX and Influx

cus i wanna keep an eye on your mods so i can steel your ideas

HAHA joking guys

ive got stuff on every sat from 7-9 but i can make it after that. Should take me no more than 15-20 to get their from where i'll be so count me in also.... Ill give u a call Sunny and ill see if you guys r still hanging around or made a move and i could probably catch up ..... just ask X Tracy and c if he can tell u if i can keep up ;) :P ;) :P ;) :P

ive got stuff on every sat from 7-9 but i can make it after that. Should take me no more than 15-20 to get their from where i'll be so count me in also.... Ill give u a call Sunny and ill see if you guys r still hanging around or made a move and i could probably catch up ..... just ask X Tracy and c if he can tell u if i can keep up ;) :P ;) :P ;) :P

hahah yeh yeh rub it in y dont u! hahah

i should be free 2 meet up. got work earlier but should be fine.

p.s i wasnt driving wen u 'hammered us' hahah :D

but if i was, the result would probs be worse :P

Yup great idea bro!!!!!!So everyone if u cant make it on the 29th dont feel like we have just picked a date and forgotten about you!!!! :blink: we will try and change the day in which we meet after this first meet... just so that we can get some input from people in person!!!!Just keep posting up replies on wat days are good and im sure no-one as any big issues with waiting for people to turn up on the night if you may be abit late (GREY-ROLLA)HAHAHAHHA......LOL :P :lol: :D

i wasnt late, the i was waiting for the 20levin he was too slow, stupid jap imports hehehe....he riped me though.....i will try not to be late on my own event again....Stupid RunX make me feel guilty....dui lei se fut....

:D :P

Cheers all

hey guys just lettnig you know i posted a monthly meet topicfor toyotas

in the following forums

CCMC- central coast modified cars

H8Rice- hehe as funny as it sounds rice cars dominate this forum LOL

Sydney Cruising

RollaClub

Twincam.org

ok now for any one who knows of NSW cruises its an awesome cruise organising forum anyways its been hacked and taken over so i think its getting shut down

gees thats sad

and as for sydney rolla club the forum wwasnt working so ill try that 1 again later

cheers

i woul just like to sugest that thursdas is a pretty bad night for almost every body

especially with us guys who have other halfs as thrusday night isthe only night shops open till late so i know im either at tennis on thrisday or dragged out with the misses

im sure others would be in the same boat as me too

but it doesnt have to be a sat every month we can always change it month to month as long as it stays monthly thats all

but finding 1 day and keeping it is much easier due to no one needs to organise anything every month we all just know to turn up nice and simple

but hey whatever suits everybody i guess thats just easier for me how we have it thats all

cheers guys

Saturdays are good for me (the only good day actually), because i have a fair trek down to Sydney, so i wouldnt be able to make it real often...

In the uni holidays though at the end of the year i will definitely try to come down to check out the array of rollas!

Would you guys ever consider starting the meet earlier, so we can see the cars better and negotiate around the city a little easier if cruising? Say like 4 or 5pm, since day light saving will be starting soon.

Day: Saturday 29th October

Time: ?????

I don't own a rolla yet but so im just gona turn up to check out the sportivos and see if anyone can show me how hard they go :)

Hey im sure somone will take you for a drive

hell i will but there unfamiliar streets to me so you wont get any action from me

also are you looking into stivos for a reason

or you just heard alot about them and want somone to give you a free pass ride in one LOL