Sydney monthly Rolla-Meet!!!

As per my previous post.

To anyone who wants to meet up on Saturday night for a chat & a cruise to whereever let me know as I have nothing on. I would like to meet at Villawood Bunnings as per the last meet at 8.00pm.

Is anyone interested? :D  :D

Yeah sure why not. But then you must give me a LIFT in it :)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ill probably drop in for a little while

so you better be there sunny

maybe we can chat to xoom about our idea too he might help promote it after knowing a little about it and our GOOD intentions hehe

my misses will MOST likely be with me but so ill only be there like 1 hour tops

cheers guys

haha this is also why i want this cruise thing to happe with sunny and i cus MOST people wont even bother reading this far so MOST people probably dont even know whats happening on SAT night

Edited by evl_50a

HAHAHHAAHAAA yeah bro im reading!!!!! But due to a long story and police thinking that i was involved in a "APPARENT" street race that sum guys had last night with a motor bike (dicks as if ur going to even try race one) on parra RD....they flew up my **** and the cops were behind them they thought i was part of it too :angry::angry::angry: !!!! Now i face the wait to see if i will lose my licence and get my car impounded :( :( :( And it maybe sold!!!!

So i might not be able to make it on saturday night!!!!!!!

*JUST MY F**KING LUCK!!!IF I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN FOR NOT EVEN RACING I SHOULD HAVE JUST GIVING IT A BIG HIT!!!!!!* <_< <_< <_< <_< <_< :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: :( :(

damn that sucks so bad

how can they book you for racing without the proof

\

i mean your car isnt even fast enough to even bother with a motor bike hehe sorry but its true

stupid laws i think it rigged so bad

HAHAHHAAHAAA yeah bro im reading!!!!! But due to a long story and police thinking that i was involved in a "APPARENT" street race that sum guys had last night with a motor bike (dicks as if ur going to even try race one) on parra RD....they flew up my **** and the cops were behind them they thought i was part of it too :angry:  :angry:  :angry: !!!! Now i face the wait to see if i will lose my licence and get my car impounded :(  :(  :(  And it maybe sold!!!!

So i might not be able to make it on saturday night!!!!!!!

*JUST MY F**KING LUCK!!!IF I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN FOR NOT EVEN RACING I SHOULD HAVE JUST GIVING IT A BIG HIT!!!!!!* <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :(  :(

Far out mate, that is not cool - coppers can be real @rse clowns at times. It sounds like you attract an extraordinary amount of police attention RunX, they must be jealous of teh 1337 rolla, hehe

yeah man when you got a car that gets the respect of all the people in a toyota club for being one of a kind, it makes it a bigger cop target..

that sucks though, good luck with it. you can probably fight it if they havent got proof... maybe...

hey guys jusrt thought i would let everyone know

BECAUSE they let sunny drive away from the incident and its gonna be like over a week since if they decide to take action im like 90% sure they cant take his car off him now

BUT the officers have upto 28 days to issue a fine if they wish too

so at this point the worst that can happen is a 3 month suspension and a fine (but also drag racing on his history EVERY TIME his rego gets looked up)

so at this stage from what sunny told me when i spoke to him he sounds pretty safe BUT i dont wanna get his or anyones hopes up

the information im going of is from when my dad was a cop a few years ago now so things may ave changed

cheers guys

also as for tonights cruise you guys can do whatever but out of respect for sunnys incident him and i have decided to have an easy one tonight and no mucking around

when we leave the meet we are gonna head out west get some krispy kreme maybe a game of aqua golf and just take it easy

oh also we are both briging our misses to haha

so its upto you guys whether or not you wanna come with

see you all tonight

cheers

Hey there guys so sorry for bailing out at the last minute last night its just that it was already pretty late and the missus wasnt feeling the best and she started work at 8am this morning so dun worry i'll be out and cruising on the next one for sure!!!!! :P I dun normally miss out on any cruises!!!LOL

<_< "DAMN IT....... I HATE THIS WAITING TO SEE IF I RECEIVE A FINE CRAP"!!!! :angry:

I think i'll go join the police force so i can come cruising with u guys in the highway patrol car!!!!! :lol: :P LOL

Yeah everyone was waiting for u Sonny.

Well thanks to Xoom and Denis for the rides last night, much appreciated :)

Just makes me want a Sportivo as soon as possible! =/

The time people seem to appear at the meet is around 8:30.

HEY WHERE THE HELL DID EVERYONE GO MISSING TOO

haha me and xoom pulled over to wait for you all

next thing you all go screaming past us then after that you were all GOOOOONE

too bad but you all missed out on alot of action from me and BILL HEHEHE

that power FC is VERY impressive

sorry guys!!! sorry for the hold up!!!

the DC2 was lost in the traffic, may be it is too slow?? :D :unsure:

HEY WHERE THE HELL DID EVERYONE GO MISSING TOO

haha me and xoom pulled over to wait for you all

next thing you all go screaming past us then after that you were all GOOOOONE

too bad but you all missed out on alot of action from me and BILL HEHEHE

that power FC is VERY impressive

well, may be time for CB radio group buy??

Yo fellas Sorry about saturday night but i saw that everyone went in 2 different directions and i was like man that is fu(ed up everyone is going home.

i just saw xoom and evl left, i had to go to the city anyway so i just left as well but next time we go for a cruise everyone should get a cb we can all make sure that we are on the right frequency.

RunX i need to find out ur numba so that we can meet up when u get the cam controller tuned and i can talk to u about getting replacement lights for the front of my car

• 3 weeks later...

haha thats funny

we really needed that rd block that we discussed cus xoom and i got blasted with 100 horns on the night telling us to move LOL

bastards we were doing 60 on M4 in the 60zone wher the works were being done

then it went to 110 and we hadent realised yet LOL

well its not that we didnt realise we just werent ready to plant the foot to the floor hehe