Aurion rim upgrade

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I have just bought a 2011 SX6 Sportivo with 25000km on the clock. It is running the standard 17in rims at the mo. I am shopping around for a set of 19's. I have been told to stay away from the 19's,

(245/35/r19)as when they are fitted, they will scrub out the inside edge of the rear tyres. However, if I go to an 18in rim(235/45/r18)there is no problem with the tyre wearing out. Has anybody heard or had this problem with their car at all, or is the sales chap talking sh!t? Cheers.

Alot of guys on here run 19" and even 20" without problem. Do a search of the Aurion forum and have a read through the discussiions there.

I ran 235/35/r19 with lowered suspension on my 2011. Only scrubbed on the rears when I put 20mm spacers on. Apart from that never a drama even with heavy loaf

I run exactly the same size also with lowered suspension. Never had a single problem with rubbing...

Sorry my bad..... When I say "scrub out" I am referring to the tyre wear (about 15mm of the inside tread is wearing badly within 6000km) The person I was speaking to, claims they are not able to get enough camber adjustment on the rear tyres. The TRD's are not as bad as apparently they are running a slightly diff set up on the rear with regards to alignment.