Found Genuine TRD bumper

Alonso

Okay so i've found a genuine TRD bumper (with front grill + foglights)

how much would anyone here buy it for ?

and also....

If toyota did sell the TRD bumper to non-trd owners, how much would they ask for one new?

Thanks to anyone who helps me out :)

They will sell it to you for the RRP whatever it is, TRD owner or not.

I have bought:

- TRD Aurion front brakes

- TRD Aurion rear brakes

- TRD Aurion front brake pads

and they didn't blink an eye... besides at the price.

nah this guy wrecking a trd aurion, said Toyota sells the front bumper for $4,200.......... guys crazy imo......4,200 would be like for the entire body kit....even then its way way too much.

i offered him $850 for it considering it has a crack and needs alot of repair ahahahhaa f@ck so frustrating.

Edited by Alonso

H4oFJZS.jpg

LOOOOOOL not even AMG mercedes would charge that much for a single bumper, this guy lives on planet "needs money coz i payed too much for a wrecked TRD aurion"

LOOOOOOL not even AMG mercedes would charge that much for a single bumper, this guy lives on planet "needs money coz i payed too much for a wrecked TRD aurion"

You clearly haven't dealt with Toyota spare parts before.

Just to give you an idea.... that mesh you see in the lower section of the bumper..... $674 retail from Toyota.

It's also structured to make you spend more than necessary as well.
If I use my Hilux as an example
Fuel pressure relief valve - $1100 (screws into the end of fuel rail). It's that expensive because they won't sell it separately from the fuel rail despite being a separate part
Intank fuel filter - $696 (clips onto bottom of pickup). Again it's because they won't sell it separately to the entire pickup assembly.

When I did some work on the injectors recently, 4x copper washers and 4x O-rings set me back $65. True value would probably be less than $10.

Look lets get realistic, how on earth can a front bumper cost more than a set of four TRD wheels......

It's not Toyota, its AUSTRALIAN TOYOTA
dealt with toyota in Europe, cheap as chips

Ps. Seller is asking for $1,750 for Front TRD Bumper..... out of my LOGICAL price range, so if anyone is interested, pm me :P

Edited by Alonso

Do NOT buy anything fibreglass from that company. They are extremely poor quality and require a considerable amount of work just to fit, let alone to look any good. Their customer service is also very much lacking so don't expect to get any real assistance from them either,

• Like 2

Do NOT buy anything fibreglass from that company. They are extremely poor quality and require a considerable amount of work just to fit, let alone to look any good. Their customer service is also very much lacking so don't expect to get any real assistance from them either,

Thanks steve, I forgot to mention that, I've actually met the guy, he does not know his products and won't allow test fittings.

P.s. also I provided that link as an alternative cheaper solution which I found

I rang Toyota 2 weeks ago about the cost of replacing the bottom part of the bumper for my TRD Aurion after damaging mine. The bottome part of the front bumer alone is $1900 list price and the top part of the bumper is another $1300. Toyota spare parts man comments to me was that "anything TRD is cancer". Cheaper to get it repaired through a crash repairer, which i did at a cost of $500 repaired and repainted.

Yeah, side skirts are $500 a piece wholesale.

I'm just going to make a mould and fibreglass a repair myself for the large chunk which is missing.

Oh, and the plasic caps on the wheels, $160 each.