starting issue

hey guys sorry if this has been covered before or if its in the wrong section but im having some issues with my car and hoping you guys know the problem and a fix..

okay so i recently installed the injen intake a week or so back and it was working fine and today i decided to change my headlights.. think i blew the fuse but i replaced the two 15amp fuse anyways... got the light working fine.

i then decide to go for a drive... as i turned the key it started chocked then stalled.. i tried a few times and had the same result. it wouldnt only start properly if i applied the gas or hold down the brakes.

i tried driving it down the street and it was sluggish, when i changed to second, at 3000rpm the car would continuously shudder but not in third...

i am lost atm i dont know what it couldve been worst luck and i have my cousins wedding first thing tomorrow morning help anyone????

okay to add to this, when it starts it goes near to stalling then gets back up but its running really rich i dont know where to start looking, could it be the sensors? piping? anyone?

Just pull the injen thing out, and put the stock air box back in being very careful to make sure all hoses etc are reconnected properly and that your MAF sensor is clean. You are not going to make any more power with the injen anyways,

hey guys I found out the problem it was my maf sensor. after removing the cai and reinstalling it the car started up normally. thinking everything was all sweet took it for a test and it kinda died down the street being stuck there my mate came with a celica and we swapped the sensors and my car was running perfectly!! do you think I should clean it or just get a new one??