MEGAN RACING ORANGE LOWERING SPRINGS FOR TOYOTA CAMRY 2002-2006 SUSPENSION KIT

Sportivo_05

Found these and just want to know if anyone has used them before or knows much about the brand, they are really cheap which makes me wonder about the quality, i wanna lower the camry asap and im thinkin these might be the go but i'll see what everyone has to say about them first.

Heres ethe ebay link from which i found them: MEGAN RACING LOWER SPRINGS

Cheers

Why not buy local from an Australian manufacturer and keep the money in Australian hands and buy Kings?

Also, be careful buying stuff labelled for a 2002-2006 Camry. Most of the stuff that just list the parts for 2002-2006 is usually for the 30 series Camry which is very different from the 36 series Australian built (over 75% of components for the 36 series was sourced locally) Camry.

Just thought id ask around, the cheaper the better atm, thanks for the advise mate.

If anyone has any laying around that they would sell for let me know via PM also chasing wheels.

Most places would charge $400 for kings springs, brand new, installed.

As andrew said keep your money within the country,Remember any problems you can bring back to the place for warranty.

You buy overseas it's a big hassle and time consuming process and Australian consumer rights do not extend overseas.

However keep an eye out on eBay or gumtree I've seen one or twol listings for your model

Megan racing is a decent company as far as suspension goes. I would go with them but some others have had problems with AUDM and other markets not having interchangeability with each other with some camrys with certain parts, keep that in mind.

As much as I would like to say keep the money in the country, I cannot recommend king springs, but each to their own. Save for a good coilover setup and thanks to the adjustability, you will have heaps more choice as far as suspension setup goes! :)