Sydney --> A.C.T

well ive been reading the "spotted..." thread in the corolla forum and there seems to be some talk of doing a cruise from Sydney to the A.C.T...

who's interested?

I think we need to have a few more Sydney meets, so everyone can meet each other... then do a big day trip down to the ACT and back... leave early morning, and come back that evening... perhaps have a BBQ or something down at a park down there...

So how bout mid december? That gives us time for 2-3 more fortnightly meets...

Here's a date i picked out:

10th of December.

Thats 6 weeks away, so put it in your diarys or whatever... if it doesnt suit you let us know and we'll decide something that suits as many people as possible.

peace fellas,

Tom

If you guys can get enough people interested, i'll organise the cruise part when u get down here. i got a couple of mates with nice cars so we can cruise out to the cotter or something and have a BBQ or whatever you fellas wanna do. Just let me know what happens and i'll see what i can do.

cheers,

Michael

see i was right bet he got cought at the immigration detention centre last sat night just like i said

mwuhahaha LOL :P

gees grey told you to be careful didnt i

EDIT sorry i forgot to saty with topic too

im in for a big cruise

but 1 problem we are tyring to organise a ACT cruise and wollongong cruise around the same time

???? make a decision guys what do we want

Edited by evl_50a

I'm up for a cruise to Canberra. The road is a bit boring though. Has anyone ever been from canberra to the South Coast? THat drive is F(*&$)in great. The kings Hwy that goes up the clyde Mountain. Maybe we shoudl head down the canberra in the morning, Hang around and take the road to the coast back and up the princess hwy back to sydney. Massive drive i know, but would be heaps of fun and plently of photo Ops.

-Will

PS some pics of the Kings hwy here

http://www.hotkey.net.au/~krool/photos/nsw/kingshwy.htm

Edited by SyxXPaC

hehe sounds likea top idea man

but i been talking to the misses and we might actually stay at a hotel for the night and do some site seeing the next day then come home sometime in the arvo

although it would be much more fun cruising home on that big long road with people i know lol

but oh well

Sydney to Canberra to Batemans Bay and home again is a VERY long drive for a day... there won't be much time for sight seeing and the road from Nowra to Kiama can be pretty hairy that time of the day especially on a Sunday evening...

• 4 weeks later...

yeah we will get the canberra cruise happening sometime early next yer hey

as its too close to chrissy now and as im sure everyone knows the gong cruise is only 2 an a bit weeks away YEY

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...