Coilover Installation (2010 Rukus)

Crypt

Hi All

New to the forums, I've posted recently about getting some Tein Street Basis Coilovers for my 2012 Rukus Build 1 which I've now ordered and they're on their way from Japan (excited). I'm just wondering if there's anyone in the Sydney region that someone could recommend to install them? I'm not really confident with doing the work myself given I have to use the OEM Top hats (so I'm assuming I'd need to disassemble the existing spring/ coil set up).

Anywho I'm keen to see if anyone has some recommendations for places in Sydney that could do the work (I'm happy to pay a little extra if their work is up to par).

At this stage I've contacted two places, TuneHouse performance based out of Marrickville who quoted me $510 for the work and Ozzy Tyres in Rockdale who quoted $400. I've read a few reviews about Ozzy Tyres and I'm not really impressed by some of the responses relating to their customer service.

All comments are welcome and Thanks in advance :)

sorry David was meant to get back to you sooner....

i spoke with some mates in Sydney who hit the track a fiar bit and they said they use

wholesale suspension penrith for their installs (WSP)

dont know about prices or anything could give them a call and see what they can do for you...

depends on the area you're from

IS Motor Racing, speak to Indy and tell him you're a mate of mine: Kelvin with the echo, mx5 and rukus

5/5 Bermill St, Rockdale NSW 2216

9599 9918

Top One Automotive

9 Argyle St, Wolli Creek

9599 8965

Wholesale suspension is also good, speak to Josh and yup say you're a mate of mine: Kelvin with mx5 and rukus

Garage 88, speak to Michael. He is top but I don't know if he remembers me lol

Unit 1, Race Central
32 Peter Brock Drive
Eastern Creek

Hey Guys thanks everyone for the responses, I ended up contacting Top One Automotive and it's booked in Next Monday (coilovers are in board with courier to be delivered today) :) So I'll do a before and after shot this weekend/ next week

Thanks again all