Saturday Night Cruise to BWCP

Ok guys and girls if theres any ... December the 10th theres a Dyno day that some of us going with mazda 3 ppls. I was thinking to make a cruise that same night to go to the gold coast broad water car park. Its a big even lots of hot cars but most of them are imports and wrx`s commodores etc. I want us to go there in biggest group we can make and take out one corner of carparks for us. Show them who we r then slowly leave the bwcp and go do lap or 2 around surfers :P. Can i get a list of ppl who would be intrested then we can make a meeting place and time when to leave.

Russ

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's go Queenslanders it not outside the possibility to get 20 plus cars to this!!

just thought id pop up alittle list of members so that we can track them down

silva

azza

greg

kyle

craig

mark

jason

kungfucamel

myself

wei wei

andrew

richard

superdave

04rolla

kelvin

russ

michael

Ravenous

andrew

peter

lance

dan

04ZZA

coloudra

KaptnKolgate??

coladuna

Vedo

now im sure i have left few out and im sorry, but lets show those guys down south he we do things up here in QLD.

far out, we will have to go early so we can get a nice spot at bwcp heeheh :D we will look like a mafia there :D

Yeah - We'll get their like, Friday morning and make it a sleep over :P

would it be sweet if i brought a couple of honda's  :ph34r:

Man theres too many trees and poles around the hwys they might crash into it :unsure:

I don't know if your making up stuff, but I have seen a Civic turn onto the M1, jump across all 4 lanes and straight into the centre gardrail/cable at like 150 :rolleyes: