Toyota 3D Led Light Badge Decal

Rukus Son

Blue LED 3D Car Auto Logo Badge Light Lamp Emblem Sticker Decal For TOYOTA

if you are looking for that something a little unusual for your Toyota then this is for you.

Dare to be Different Show us & the World your your True Colors :D

post-27382-0-98638600-1375846246_thumb.j

hmm Don't tell me you haven't seen this Before :spiteful: already have it fitted to the Back, but you must get the right size for your Badge first is a long way to Send it Back ;)

Oh Woww i am totally in shock :blink: not quite sure how long these have been around but i forget to mention this is not Blue, was the only best Picture that i could share as the Others were not as good. when i had to Drop off the 2nd set of Keys at the Smash Repairs My Halo was in Full View & i didn't know that they had already attached the Front Grill Gold Plated Badge & also attached the rear Badge but when i had taken a Closer Look they had not put back the Original Toyota Badge just having what was sent from Hong Kong. which i not mind. but maybe they will have put the original Badge back in it's Place as the other one is only Plastic. but is stuck to the light with the wiring ready to be rewired to the back.they are not that expensive & they Light up your Rear Badge like a Christmas Tree, if you are looking for that Special Gift maybe not for Yourself or for somebody you care about then this would be it. i Like to be different & this Light caught my eye, also you are able to get many different Sizes & Colors not Just Blue. With me it's Never Complicated :spiteful:

where is Luke dyfyant - thought he would be all over this! haha.

LOL we were doing this stuff 20 years ago :P tbh that's a bit riceee even for me.

But if you own a merc you can pick one up for the meagre price of 1000 bux!

Read and laff.

http://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/accessory/title-Illuminated_Star/id-OEMPartNo:AQ00001110

My good mate Steve over@ ampd takes care of custom lit emblems he will do any shape style you want.

http://www.ampdemblems.com/

@bigVAN i am looking at your badge light as we speak & just wondering why the light only works while you are in reverse.? your light should be working every time you Switch the head lights on even if they are on Low beam. maybe there is some kind of Fault or problem, to me these type of rear badge lights didn't really appeal to me i wanted something different something that nobody else has but i am sure after people see my rear badge they too will want to get for their make of car even if is not Toyota you are still able to get other Models not that i will be looking at them :spiteful: from now on i will only have eyes for Toyota & i am very happy with my rear Toyota 3D Blue Light, but not looking forward when the Big P's are Driving maybe Behind me & decide to Pull me over, but i can safely say these rear Badge Lights are not Illegal in any way & if you must know, now since having the 3D Light fitted my Rear end is so much Brighter & i love that so much. my Rukus Halo is Full of lights inside & Out, but i am not Stopping there will fill you in when the times comes that's going to be another Whole new Conversation hope you get ready for that one :rolleyes:

Some one get me 2 of the RED badges and i'll wire them up as tail lights for yas!

and 2 white ones and I can stick em in your foggies! OMG do they have yellow ones too?

• Like 1

@bigVAN so the mystery has been answered :wacko: i think it would look pretty awesome even if you only have it on while in reverse. mine also comes on when i unlock it also blinks twice as i had only found out few nights ago, but i love mine on as i had said it has made a difference & is much brighter which i like. who knows maybe you will change your mind & rewire it again :spiteful:

@bigVAN so the mystery has been answered :wacko: i think it would look pretty awesome even if you only have it on while in reverse. mine also comes on when i unlock it also blinks twice as i had only found out few nights ago, but i love mine on as i had said it has made a difference & is much brighter which i like. who knows maybe you will change your mind & rewire it again :spiteful:

yeah it can be done . you would simply wire it to the dome connections.

but yeah i got the idea of another QLD member whom had blue, and has since sold the car (2XS)

i believe you could have red on the back if you were to keep it on constantly.

yeah it can be done . you would simply wire it to the dome connections.

but yeah i got the idea of another QLD member whom had blue, and has since sold the car (2XS)

i believe you could have red on the back if you were to keep it on constantly.

i see your point, & the Red on the Black would look pretty awesome :D but with me i saw the 3D lights as something more Extraordinary & now Driving of a night knowing the 3D Light is on makes me more Conscience, Why you ask.? well my Car is a Target here in Cairns is why i need to have Security Camera & now Car Alarm. if only i didn't work Job of a Night but then again Working during the Day & having your pride & Joy out in the Heat of the Sun all day you not mind working of an evening is so much Cooler & i am one to not park it out in the Sun as up Here the Sun is 10 times hotter or more, talking about Lights just Wondering would know anything about those Down Lights that you have installed in the Bottom of your Door.? plzz 4 give me for jumping onto another Subject but since we are talking about lights thought would ask if you not mind ;) you see i had the down lights fitted in November last year & have a had a few Problems with them but all was OK until i got the Car back from the Smash repairs after they had it for 1 week & only noticed that night the word Toyota was in all White & was supposed to be in red. can you believe not even Auto Barn are knowing anything about these Down lights & in the Morning i am heading into Auto Barn to take a look again as he thinks it could be the Lenses. i haven't bothered phoning the smash repairs coz i not think they will be able to tell me, i think since having my 3D Rear Light fitted my Down lights have lost all Color, if you know or know of anybody else that could Help me i would Greatly Appreciate it just want to get Answers that's all has been a night mare then again my Friends here Say it Would have to Happen to Sonia ;)

Toyota is the Light

Edited by Sonia