toyota only wollongong cruie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i can sy is WOW!

thanks guys that was one hell of a trip! i had damn good time especially in the s bends! and not to mention really Pis**** off some musso drivers too! :)

Good turnout guys! I couldn't make it in the end, was going to get there at 1100-1130 then leave at 1230. I ended up in Kiama instead taking people sightseeing at the blow-hole :(

Great to see the increasing interest in cruises though, keep it up Sydney peeples! :)

Thanks guys. Excellent cruise, :D we had twisties both heading to and leaving Wollongong. Lots of twisties but some idiots were blocking the road. :angry: Thanks g.o.d (why don't you let me write the word, Mr words filter ?) that the coppers appears at the end of the cruise.

Big thank you to Dave for leading us to Wollongong thru those roads and Blue_Stivo(not sure your name is Dylan? :P ) for the BBQ and those who organised the cruise. B)

Can't post a pic.

I'm the guy in the silver stivo other than Dave. B)

Ken

Edited by Cooley

yes, a very nice cruise, and thanks Dylan for getting the food ready when we got there and thanks to those that have planned the route and those that have organised the meet, well done! guys

Bill, Dave and Justin and me all got a bit worried when we saw the 2 cop cars driving past us, and then later on, an ambulance drove past...

But lucky, you guys turned up not so long after that :D

On the way home, I saw the electronic billboard displaying " Slow down in national park, Police now targeting" that probably explains all the cops in there. I guess the cops are monitoring this piece of road more closely now.....

Edited by KT_haha

Ahhhhhhhhhh Dennis i forgot all about the picture of you seeking the attention of the ladies......

Here is Dennis's attempt to reel in the women with the stivo :P :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol::lol: ;) ;) ;) ;)

pretty_denis.jpg

hahaha sounds like you guys had an awesome time- wish i'd come along..

i had a few things to do today, including working apparently, but my boss cancelled my shift just before i went in.. stupid casual work :P

ah well give us a date for the next one, ill try and promise to be there!

anyone got more pics? theres nothing sexier than a bunch of corollas lined up...

Ahhhhhhhhhh Dennis i forgot all about the picture of you seeking the attention of the ladies......

Here is Dennis's attempt to reel in the women with the stivo :P :P :P :P :lol::lol::lol::lol: ;) ;) ;) ;)

yeah, there was TWO chicks jumped into my car on Saturday night without asking any questions...

because they were bridesmaids.........

LOL

yeah it was an awesome cruise guys

i think probably the best i ever been on hehe

i thought the whole drive back from the BBQ was hectic LOL

i dont think sunny will bring his dog next time hey HEHEHE LOL

anyways early into JANUARY ill get the canberra cruise ideas happening so everyone keep an eye out for it

cheers

also dylan did everyone pay up or did some of them take off

i hope none of it came out of your pocket seeing as though you went through the trouble of getting the whole BBQ done for our arrival

it's all cool Justin, everyone put in a few bucks, covered what was eatena nd drunk... there are plenty of left over drinks for the Canberra cruise (20 water + 24 cans) so will get a similar deal going but the BBQ will be more difficult to arange for that one :(

I think for the canberra cruise we all pitch in some cash and we go to an aldi store and buy some nice meat and when we get to canberra we have a BBQ. I know there is a spot there on the lake/river what ever it is that has BBQ facilities all we need is wood and matches and maybe some fire lighters or charcoal.

Hey guys!!!! yes it was a great cruise Sorry i couldnt come back with u guys but hey you know wat it's like u have to spend time with the in-laws!!!! :lol: ^_^ HEHEHEHeee yeah the dog is ok now that he is back on firm ground he didnt like the twisties very much at alll!!!!!LOL :wacko: Man who ever would have thought that dogs get car sick??!!!!LOL