BP Ultimate disappearing

Hi Guys,

Since having my Sportivo since May, I've run on an almost constant diet of BP Ultimate unless theres none around at the time of needing a refuel.

During the last 10-14 days i've visited 3 or 4 different BP servo's where I have purchased Ultimate in the past, but none of them have Ultimate anymore.

Some servos still have the Ultimate stickers on the pumps with "not in use" signs on them while others have the labels taken off altogether.

Does anyone know whats going on?

If this keeps up i'm going to be forced onto Synergy 8000 (which actually isn't too bad) or Optimax.

Any feedback appreciated!

I used to use Ultimate as well. Since 3 weeks ago i have been using the new optimax extreme which is 100 octane and i find it more fuel efficent and just as powerful if not more. Plus i get it cheaper if i use my Visa and have a coles docket and if i use my FLybys i end up gettign 14 cents off so to me the optimax extreme is as cheap as BP's 91.

-Bill

off topic question:

is BP Ultimate really the best? i've read two tests carried out and BP always came last.

I think the general consensus is to try the different fuels available and work out which is best for your car ... it seems everyone's got their own favourite! :)