specialized32

hey guys i just got my new sportivo today!!! My mate has one and finally convinced me to the dark side (was a die hard honda driver until now) but dont expect me to keep it stock for long.... :lol: I was told about this site a while ago when i was looking around for a sportivo, so any you guys from melbourne? Should all go cruising when the weather finally gets decent.

Cheers

hey guys i just got my new sportivo today!!! My mate has one and finally convinced me to the dark side (was a die hard honda driver until now) but dont expect me to keep it stock for long.... :lol: I was told about this site a while ago when i was looking around for a sportivo, so any you guys from melbourne? Should all go cruising when the weather finally gets decent.

Cheers

that makes the two of us, i was a honda freak b4, any pic of your stivo???

hey there,

welcome to ze Forum. good to see some Melbourne dudes around. we usually have meets and you can check it out thru:

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showforum=22

modifications? haha....most of us here have them. that's why we meet to check each other's mods and when comes track day.....wooooot! :rolleyes:

thanks guys i will be getting some shots of my new pride and joy soon. I already have a aem cold air intake system on order, must get lowered!! so got the new super low kings today and getting the exaust done in conjunction with the aem, so yeah i just couldnt help myself. I will definatly be at the next meet to see all the other stivos.

LOL! yeah cos i wanna know which dealer is more leanient!

Cos i went to my toyota dealer and they wouldnt even fit my CAI! they said as of monday we are not installing them due to the fact that its a difficult job!

So i took it home and said F*** you! and i got it in and i still have my fog lights! :)

Blady toyota!

LOL! yeah cos i wanna know which dealer is more leanient!

Cos i went to my toyota dealer and they wouldnt even fit my CAI! they said as of monday we are not installing them due to the fact that its a difficult job!

So i took it home and said F*** you! and i got it in and i still have my fog lights! :)

Blady toyota!

HAHA....*laffs at CORZZA* :D cool it dude.

i'm blessed i guess, as i got my modular CAI off a motorsports shop. me and the boss started working on my car. took abt 30-45 mins to adjust and fit the piping into my engine bay, remove the bumper cover below to fit the pod through and even changed the fog lights to the white ones. then the scary part is the boss took my car and drifted it!!!!! CRAP!!!! this was done on my car which is still without the strut bar and lowered springs. gosh, at least he could have given me some warning first. :unsure:

finally, i can say....it's all in an hour's work. :D

welcome fellow melbournian. =D

i holla from the westside

hmm... the usual meets are generally small however the event meets can get crowded ^^; (just to warn u)

as for drifting a fwd.... iv done that b4.... in the pouring rain... in an "AUTOMATIC" ford lazer 92 model =P skillz.....

i would never want to try that again. "almost landed my self a pole dance" =D

Edited by Mello

im from the east side near the the dandenongs. Toyota is not ok with the CAI but i can get away with a exaust upgrade (twits) but i have a mate who actually works for the dealer i got the stivo from (il never tell his name lol) so any trd parts i want are dirt cheap plus i might see if i can get away with the CAI with the warrenty if its a "trd" one (sorry thinking out aloud).

If any of you guys are interested in the blitz system or trd supercharger for the stivo let me know i can get them at very good prices with my contacts (no dodgy buisness :ph34r: )