hey everyone

Starting my introduction, Im Beau and im from Melbourne where the roads are ok and the weather is even worse.  My daily driven car is a Subaru liberty 4th generation, however I just recently purchased a little hint of 80s classic car culture in a 81 corona sedan. I plan to biuld up the car and restore is to its original glory days. I may even modify it to as I love playing around with cars. Owning a pre 85 car has always been something i have wanted to do despite the challenges and many people saying dont waste your time. Im more than whiling to give it all a shot and if i come out learning a lot ill be happy a the end of the day. Although she is a little rough around the edges i think within a year or so I can get her looking pretty mint as little to no rust and paint peel is present and most of the car seems mechanically sound. I dont even know about the history of the car but with only low genuine miles I hope to keep it in good working order. I am a 90s kid so 80s is just something I never experienced and to me this is the best way to get in the swing of it all. I have a good group of friends in the car scene who can help me out and my second hobby is photography so expect me to be hitting up more Toyota events in the future with me my car and my camera. Theres nothing better than a simple box shape car with metal panels little to no technology. Ultimately I wanted a late 70s car but ill settle with this corona for its close to some of my favorite jdm classics and after all you have to start somewhere. The best part i feel about the car is the colour, yes I know she is faded but With some work ill get her to a nice glossy racing red :)

if you interested in seeing my daily here is my Subaru topic build. http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27642&p=389898&hilit=beau#p389898

12736472_1286181364732141_1119781507_o.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Beau..Good Luck and Hopefully great joy restoring your gem..too some it may seem a waste..but it isn't about the money too those who have a dream..that no money can ever replace!..so enjoy your dream mate!

KAA

On 2/16/2016 at 2:21 PM, KAA said:

Welcome to the forum Beau..Good Luck and Hopefully great joy restoring your gem..too some it may seem a waste..but it isn't about the money too those who have a dream..that no money can ever replace!..so enjoy your dream mate!

KAA

thanks mate means a lot, its already coming up pretty nice after a detail