Looking for people to cruise with.

Hello fellow Toyota owners. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Blake I'm from Sydney. And I have a 2008 Toyota corolla ascent. 6 speed. Sedan.  I have had it for 9 months now and still loving it. But in that 8 months I haven't had anyone to cruise with or go to meets with. This might sound a bit pathetic. But no ..  just getting my car out there. I would live to hear your thoughts on her. 😊. Thankyou.  Instagram.  Rolladomination__

IMG_20160703_193411.jpg

IMG_20160419_165626.jpg

It's really hard going to meets alone man, all my mates don't care for the car scene besides my best mate, but he drives a holden so he can't really come to the meets that i go to. Honestly if you rock up earlier whilst it's quiet, it's alot easier to have a chat to people. I generally introduce myself and then ask them what they drive, regardless if it's modded or 30 years old ;)

I like what you've done with your car mate, the corolla scene in Sydney is fairly big i've heard! 

Edited by Chain

Yeah that's for sure.  I'm in the same boat I use to always have a commodore so now all the car people I know are commodore owners. Yeah that sound like a good idea.  I'm the same. Doesn't matter what they drive it's just good to converse about the same stuff.   And Thankyou.   

Yeah man, even if you haven't done any performance mods every little bit you do to your car makes it yours, and everyone else is no doubt the same. Alot of people around my area and the club i'm apart of drive the same ****, r33's, a few 32 and 34's but having something unique is a great conversation starter man. If someones a bit of a gimp you'll be able to tell before you even speak to them so just stick with the ones that are just kind of chilling together, not the blokes that blast a subwoofer the entire meet.

Goodluck bro :)

• Like 1