QLD BOYS, what kit is this?

This ascent is up for grabs with a nice looking kit.

I've tried sms-ing the guy to ask where he purchased the kit but no reply, so guess the owner prefer to keep it confidential.

http://www.carsales.com.au/pls/carsales/...rch_distance=25

any feedback of where and how much it cost will b grateful.

thanx guys

Well you might be lucky enough to find that kit in some shop in JApAN that may still have one laying around but as for getting a BOMEX KIT there's no chance as they went Bankrupt about mid last year!!! :(

Well you might be lucky enough to find that kit in some shop in JApAN that may still have one laying around but as for getting a BOMEX KIT there's no chance as they went Bankrupt about mid last year!!! :(

nope, bomex are still in busniess, i know this becuase i know a guy here in QLD who has just ordered the full kit from bomex....

northy can u pay him a visit and ask for the contact for that kit... :lol:

i like it !!!

mate Silvabullit can hook you up with the kit he deals with the guys that import them so send him a PM and you are all set

northy can u pay him a visit and ask for the contact for that kit... :lol:

i like it !!!

mate Silvabullit can hook you up with the kit he deals with the guys that import them so send him a PM and you are all set

will do !!! thanx northyz ;)

In the flesh this is an awesome looking car with this kit. The car itself isn't that low but the kit that makes it look as low as it does.

how much will it cost? even just the rear kit would b cool B)

In the flesh this is an awesome looking car with this kit. The car itself isn't that low but the kit that makes it look as low as it does.

how much will it cost? even just the rear kit would b cool B)

Wouldn't it.

That or the Tsport rear skirt from England.

$2300, is what the kit will cost you.. call Jetspeed and then you can deal directly with the people that will be bringing in the actual kit...

contact number?

2300 just for the kit .. unpainted and unfitted right?

$2300 was the price I organised for Kyle to get his kit.($2305 to be exact) That is the TRADE price as far as I'm aware and unless you've got an ABN and have an ACCOUNT with Jetspeed they won't give YOU the TRADE price :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Unless I've been ill informed by the guy who works there then the retail price is ACTUALLY about $2400 ish <_< That price doesn't include fitting,painting or freight.

kyle has walked in on his own accord and they will be charging him 2300 flat +- $5... no ABN or account.. but yes i do believe that this is not painted.. will confirm this week

Edited by sportiv

kyle has walked in on his own accord and they will be charging him 2300 flat +- $5... no ABN or account.. but yes i do believe that this is not painted.. will confirm this week

cheers sportiv .. gotta start saving up :rolleyes:

its a shame that you have no idea whats going on <_<

^^good input... much like you had no idea about what happend with dave and the audio but still managed to spread some interesting tales..

you made your bed now sleep in it...

^^good input... much like you had no idea about what happend with dave and the audio but still managed to spread some interesting tales..

lol

Yes oohh. wise one.. but first can you tell me where to put my pillows since you developed the whole concept of beds. then you can tell everyone else,,,

for all those interested in the body kit.. call Jetspeed - they will be the ones that get the body kit in not any member on this forum.. deal directly...

"I recognise this car. this is in my workshop at toyota with a massive hole in the side of the block... running 9000rpm aint too smart?!? "

Edited by sportiv

mate the engine is old news, so far the only downside to the engine blow is that i have not had my car. appart from this is give me more spares then i know what to do with, brand new engine, spare head, rods, valves, cams. im just glad that im not running taxi wheels with the wrong profile tyres... :D

and if you have so much cash, why not just pay for the boot install....:P