2017 Corrola ZR Headunit replacement??

Hey, sorry if this is on the wrong section.. 
I'm after recommendations to replace my factor head unit, its the stock sat nav/reverse cam with radio, bluetooth, CD and USB. 
Has voice commands and sat nav built in as well as all the normal "phone" functions. 

I don't like it.. I don't like the fact that it doest have Apple Car play (I have apple) nor android auto. 
The navigation is slow and clunky, and the voice commands and sooo so limited.. There is no voice control over navigation (other than to tell it to "go home").
So I'm after a 3rd party head unit that will both fit and replace the Toyota 2017 stock one.. 
I'd love it to have apple car play/android auto. 
It needs to still have the reverse camera and or navigation built in with voice control 
and not necessary but one that has internet/digital radio?

Whats my options? and who do I take it to to get it installed.. I'm no good for an install, no point telling me to buy off eBay to have it sent home and expect that I'm going to know how to wire it up and install.. Whats my best options?

You will probably benefit from going to a local car audio installer. They will be able to install it and will likely have units on display that you can interact with.

Alternatively, JB Hifi, Supercheap, etc. will have the display boards and any competent auto electrician can install it for you.

Totally agree with Trent..Find a reputable dealer in car audio..always worth someone who knows how too hook up the new unit with all functions..quite a great range out there with apple and android facilities on them..we went with Monster Car Audio and would recommend them highly..but have also dealt with JB Hi-Fi for an install and they also did great work

Good Luck

KAA