2010 Toyota Corolla Hatch ZRE152R - LHF Electric Windows - Glass & retainer clips ???? - can anyone possible assist me in some way

My Corolla keeps losing the front window glass by way of the glass comes out of the door frame literally - it appears that at the bottom of the window, there are some sort of plastic or nylon retainers which fit into the glass - which are then attached to the operating mechanism with bolts or screws.

Already the vehicle purchased new, has been back to the Dealer to have both doors / window glasses re-installed twice for both RHF then LHF - but on the last occasion the RHF had to have a new glass fitted (as advised the 2 retainers as above - are not sold seperately - the new glass cost just over $400.oo installed).... now today, it has happened to the LHF - they tell me I need another glass, no retainers are sold seperately - for another $400.oo..... otherwise, consider a non-genuine glass or even a secondhand glass.

What a joke to say the least....... do you know where the retaining clips or whatever are available from & price for same, or what other advice or suggestion can you offer me

Regards

Cyclone