Sportivo Exhaust : How much $$ should i pay to get it fitted??

Hi GUys,

Just got Xoom cat back sportivo exhaust and was wondering what i should expect to pay to have it fitted to my 1zz?? I think it needs to be cut at the cat and welded on then the rest is simple.

THanks

-Bill

so that means there should be still no more material costs ..

all labour ...

this is just a guesstimate ... but I wouldnt pay more than $160-180 for labour .....

I figure .. 50-60 per hour ... and over estimate for 3 hours of labour ... from my experience when I got mine put on ...

should not cost more then 50 bux no matter how long. Average time is 40-60 minute job to just weld =D cheerz. If you want you can also get them flanged.

I've done the same to my car, u better have a "cai" to fully enhance that power =D

Hi GUys,

Just got Xoom cat back sportivo exhaust and was wondering what i should expect to pay to have it fitted to my 1zz?? I think it needs to be cut at the cat and welded on then the rest is simple.

THanks

-Bill

i paid 100 to get it installed, they also put flanges on it so if i wanna take it out or change it its a bolt on job instead of cutting and welding, same as urs mine was cut ect....

i got it done at liverpool exhaust its off heathcote rd...

Hey All

got it fitted today.

They puyt in a flange or whatever so i can bolt it on and off and they added around 15 cms of 2 1/4 inche pipe from the cat to where xoom had it cut off so its 2 1/4 from the cat back. He only charged me $60 anf they made it look perfect.

Notice an improvement straight away in low end responsivness and tourqe. Not much thought. Need to get the AEM CAI fitted before the next meet :P

-Bill

Hey bill,

good to see u got it put on .... if ur gonna get the CAI soon that should also allow u to reset ur ECU at the same time ... if not give ur ECU a reset and drive it in again.

cheers

Bill

Hey All

got it fitted today.

They puyt in a flange or whatever so i can bolt it on and off and they added around 15 cms of 2 1/4 inche pipe from the cat to where xoom had it cut off so its 2 1/4 from the cat back. He only charged me $60 anf they made it look perfect.

Notice an improvement straight away in low end responsivness and tourqe. Not much thought. Need to get the AEM CAI fitted before the next meet :P

-Bill

dams good price...

where did u go get it done bill?

all labour ...

this is just a guesstimate ... but I wouldnt pay more than $160-180 for labour .....

I figure .. 50-60 per hour ... and over estimate for 3 hours of labour ... from my experience when I got mine put on ...

You can see the finance background coming out!!

So Bill how they slapped you $60!

Thats good!

Edited by CORZZA

all labour ...

You can see the finance background coming out!!

So Bill how they slapped you $60!

Thats good!

yup ... over charge ! ... with interest .... go GE Finance ! hahahah