Elipson

has anyone heard or have any Elipson audio gear. What is it like good/bad???

Any help appreciated

I havent heard of elipson but i heard of epsilon :P thats what i got in my car. 12inch sub and 4chan amp. Its not too bad for its price but i m thinking to upgrade bit later on :).

Big Russ

Its definately Epsilon. Just brought a head unit from GCCS, apprently Epsilon own SoundStream, Power Acoustik and Farenheit, just never heard of them before.

It goes in today. It has a 3.5' screen, USB port and SD slot and other stuff. Also having my subs and amp put back in. YAY cant wait to get it back.

Edited by Ashs Red Rolla

• 1 month later...

I believe Epsilon is Gold Coast Car Sounds (GCCS) "House" Brand... They are ment to be the only guys that sell it.

Same deal as say West Coast Custom (By Orion) is meant to be Autobarn’s “House” brand I think.

• 3 months later...

what about those WEST COAST CUSTOM (orion) amps? are they worth the money? im HOPING my cousin in vegas can source me 1 (hopefully 2) cheap 8inch kicker solobaric subz...

im not one for the most expensive sh!t you could put in the car... nor the loudest..

i got my wife sitting next to my 4month old in the back... dont want them to go deaf!!!

besides... even if my cousin cant get them 4 me i can wait 4 my subz... there literally wont be enough room 4 the stroller and i need time to make my custom moulded sub box :D

gotta luv fibreglass :)

fun az! itchy and nausiating but fun!

im not one for the most expensive sh!t you could put in the car... nor the loudest..

i got my wife sitting next to my 4month old in the back... dont want them to go deaf!!!

besides... even if my cousin cant get them 4 me i can wait 4 my subz... there literally wont be enough room 4 the stroller and i need time to make my custom moulded sub box :D

gotta luv fibreglass :)

fun az! itchy and nausiating but fun!

Me neither mate. Alot of the good stuff we don't get over here. Was just referring to how cheap they are over there (since those ones I mentioned are manufactured in the U.S) compared to purchasing them here which can cost 3X as much. They're actually SQ applicated designed amps designed for sound quality rather than the loudness ;) ;) ;)

I enjoy listening to the Solobaric, LS and Solo X subs from Kicker. One of the best subs out there on the market atm. After all, sqaure shape does mean more cone area right? :D

What you mean not enough room? Amps can always go under the seats.

What plans you got happening for the sub box?

first of all it depends if my cousin can convince my parents to carry home 2 in their hand carry muahahahahaa!!!!

i asked 4 just one 8inch... but they might get me two if the price is right.

anyway with the sub box.... put one on each side much the same design as the custom sub boxes that were being sold here in the forums several months back... probebly place the amps underneith the seats or attach them behind the back seats.

yea i wanted 8inch square subs coz apparently (i read somewhere - cant remember where though.. probebly the kicker website) that these solobaric subs can be placed into a smaller box than their round counterparts... plus the 8 inch solobaric is equal to the sound of a 10inch round sub.. so economical space was a major factor in my choice with regards to the subs. well... that, and the fact that kicker in australia only sells the 12 or 15 inch solobaric subs... NOT the 8s.. so individuality/rarity was also a factor.

since kicker have pretty much copyrighted square wooferz and missy elliott has at least 8 of them in the back of her HUMMER H2... i thought why the hell not?!

longterm project is to install a carputer. already bought "geek my ride" from ebay which was useful but not the bible on how to install pcz into the car... but i got that kinda planned out.

along with the sub (or subs) + amp, i plan on the carputer, indash motorised 7inch lilliput touchscreen with vga, 1din dvd HU... oh yea the stock speakers gotta go... get an amp and some decent speakers + tweeterz etc....

so this is a long long term project.

still gotta get outta uni n become a highschool teacher... 1 more year to go b4 i even get that far.