2008 Corolla Conquest external window seals

Craig74

Hello everyone.

I'm asking this question on behalf of my Niece as she is the Corolla Owner. The external window trim that sits at the bottom of the window needs replacing. I was just wondering if anyone knows if this part from Banggood is the correct replacement? The car is a 2008 Corolla Conquest hatchback.

4 pcs car weatherstrip window moulding trim strip seal belt for toyota corolla 2007~2014 Sale - Banggood.com

Thanks in advance.

What I usually try and do is get as much info from Toyota first to then be able to compare, especially is you can get photos. Take a close look at your rubber seals and you can usually make an educated guess if they look the same. If they advertise these to fit models between 2007-2014 then it's highly unlikely they won't fit. The reviews seem to indicate happy customers. 

Have you checked availability and price from a local Toyota dealer ? 

It's probably getting close to $100 for the Banggood product with delivery and GST so probably worthwhile seeking help from Toyota first.

Let us know how you go.

All the Best :thumbsup:

53 minutes ago, Tony Prodigy said:

What I usually try and do is get as much info from Toyota first to then be able to compare, especially is you can get photos. Take a close look at your rubber seals and you can usually make an educated guess if they look the same. If they advertise these to fit models between 2007-2014 then it's highly unlikely they won't fit. The reviews seem to indicate happy customers. 

Have you checked availability and price from a local Toyota dealer ? 

It's probably getting close to $100 for the Banggood product with delivery and GST so probably worthwhile seeking help from Toyota first.

Let us know how you go.

All the Best :thumbsup:

Thanks Tony. Will take your advise and give Toyota a call.