• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jimmy is here :D :D :D

Way to highjack a thread guys :P

Thanks for the glowing report though :D :D :lol:

Leroy is sexy and Simo is a grouse cobba who can drink more than Boony on a Qantas jet

New sig, YUS!!! flange it open!!

i just found out i have to be out of town this wkend so i dont know how i am going to be able to make the deadline ??

wtf are you talking about :lol:

and why do you want me to call you??? i've been busy, sorry doll face :P

i just found out i have to be out of town this wkend so i dont know how i am going to be able to make the deadline ??

dude the deadline is for the thing i have to write bout pine island i wont be here this wkend il b 3 hours away

you dont have to call just answer next time i try to call you lol!!!!

Ok, because both of you are soft, you have until the 25th of January to get down there and oil yourselves up...

Anyhow, back to the whole purpose of this thread... noone has had anytime for a meet. I've had to do custard without you, and paid for by my sister cos I'm so poor atm. So when is everyone able to have a casual meet?

Not until 13th or after for me...

Ok, because both of you are soft, you have until the 25th of January to get down there and oil yourselves up...

Anyhow, back to the whole purpose of this thread... noone has had anytime for a meet. I've had to do custard without you, and paid for by my sister cos I'm so poor atm. So when is everyone able to have a casual meet?

Not until 13th or after for me...

cool 2 days after my bday! yeah that is plenty of time to see whats the big deal bout pine island ........ :rolleyes:

dude the deadline is for the thing i have to write bout pine island i wont be here this wkend il b 3 hours away

you dont have to call just answer next time i try to call you lol!!!!

actually you call me coz i dunno when to buzz u as ur way busy lately wit something!!!!