[ACT] Canberra Thread

MT

hey guys,

Just letting you canberra folk know there is a new LOCAL forum up and running. Canberra Toyota Club.

why not join, all toyota models welcome

http://ctc.smfforfree4.com

regards

J Riftin (AKA maxhag)

Ooo I see.

However, if you guys are associated with anyone from rollaclub then I'm staying a way way way back.

CTC is a new local site for all toyota owners and is not the new rolla club. This has been on the cards for a few weeks and was just opened up on Sunday afternoon as it was thought it was time for a local site for all to use if they wish. Member numbers to date reflect this as well, you guys are welcome as well.

And yes we do have female members :P

Edited by Trendact

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Next meet?

I'm thinking we could do a cruise out to the cotter again. BBQ.

I told S T A R 3 3 he should come (you know, that guy that I've worked with the entire time and never knew he was on here :rolleyes: )

Additionally, there seems to be some movement on this Canberra Toyota Club project. I could see if the ladies and gents from there are interested as well.

Nahhhh man lol. It's all good. As long as she's happy with the car.

Did someone say strippers??

Yup. Seedy ones from Mitchell as well. The seedier the better. That seedy that you feel like you're catching something just by looking at them LOL.

Yup. Seedy ones from Mitchell as well. The seedier the better. That seedy that you feel like you're catching something just by looking at them LOL.

Heh... but i don't want to smell them from a safe distance either. Nothing worse than watching a stripper who puts you off your lunch.

If i eventually get off my **** and put some PVC pipe goalposts in my backyard, I say we have a kickaround at mine (or somewhere with proper goalposts and field for that matter). Alternatively, lunch at Murrumbateman/Yass/some other town out of the way, with a decent pub lunch. Makes for good driving distance, and I live out here :)

I'm keen

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:

mate just make sure u dont have a lunch ..... or a dinner ...... or a shopping trip ...... or even better a wine choosing expedition u need to go on :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol::whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Under%20the%20thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys>

Sorry I've dropped off the planet....been busy starting this whole reality of "FT work"....which is tough. Now that I'm actually earning some $$$ its nice cause my tyres is getting low & maybe finally a excuse to buy Rims =) So when is the next meet up???

PS. I just got though a set of front rotors after 30,000Km's.....really bloody strange considering i haven't even changed the pads YET!....Thats what a Warranty job is for~

Hey guys>

Sorry I've dropped off the planet....been busy starting this whole reality of "FT work"....which is tough. Now that I'm actually earning some $$$ its nice cause my tyres is getting low & maybe finally a excuse to buy Rims =) So when is the next meet up???

PS. I just got though a set of front rotors after 30,000Km's.....really bloody strange considering i haven't even changed the pads YET!....Thats what a Warranty job is for~

We'll be having a farewell for simo dude. Something will be up soon. Good to hear from you.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright.

What are we doing guys? Can we list when we're available?

I'm always free.

I've found a decent place to cruise here.

Just let us know what you think.

I was just thinking meeting at the museum or something and heading into civic to actually have lunch with Simo etc as a farewell to be honest.

I was just thinking meeting at the museum or something and heading into civic to actually have lunch with Simo etc as a farewell to be honest.

LUNCH IS GOOD. YES.

Available any day this week bar thursday (its uni break)... and I now am working only Fri nights...