[ACT] Canberra Thread

MT

Two Beers has to pick up a friend or something to do with Melbourne, I dunno he was out somewhere and I could barely hear him :lol: sounded like he was Three Beers at least :lol:

Unfortunately something happened to his car down Tuggeranong way last week so it looks like we'll have to be on the lookout for any little punks around the area. Doesn't matter though because he has the moto now as well :yahoo: anyway he might not be able to make it but he will sign in and post.

Who has contact numbers for the other guys?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmm... the colonel is calling our names again. :(

Seriously, if you all are gonna fork out 10 bucks on burgers and fries - then you can fork out 12-15 on something decent.

I'm thinking noodle house fare.

Mind you, I'm more than willing to get my fare takeaway and drive it to you lot at Maccy D's...

My Cafe is always an option. I like that place. It's at Manuka though, so be sure your collars are popped and you're wearing loafers like Jimmy and myself.

I think I'll go for flat canvas slip-ons :lol:

Noodle house is good but remember we will have 7 or 8 ppl and we wanna get in and out and back to talking cars and catching up :toast:

Hey guys!!!

bloody, my phone has had the ***** and I cant charge the ***** and we just moved house so I have only just been able to get back onto the interwebs!!!!!!!

-_-

oh noes!!! I have no car, can you pm me details so I can organise a lift with johnny or sumfing?!?

All the details are on the previous page man. Museum at 11:30am.

Crap re: Micky C. Boo to him. Why does he have to be more good looking and not be in Canberra.

We'll just do a cruise to Queanbo to pick up Simo if ya want!!!

I had no idea the guy didn't have his car. I agree. We'll call him when we get to the Museum. See you soon.

Leroy I'm bringing Thief for you.

Many thanks to everyone who rocked up today!!!

Great to meet you, too, Sheldon!!

All the best to Simo and his upcoming stint in uniform!

Today may have been uneventful, but at least we got double the spitroast action this time around!!

Considering having a final final final sendoff for Simo this weekend again. To make it final that it's final. Just seeing who's interested.

Where do I sign up??

If Saturday, I will have to bolt at 3... I swapped a shift with Jimmy. Which means he gets to hang around longer if he attends...

Considering having a final final final sendoff for Simo this weekend again. To make it final that it's final. Just seeing who's interested.

Where do I sign up??

If Saturday, I will have to bolt at 3... I swapped a shift with Jimmy. Which means he gets to hang around longer if he attends...

Sorry boys im outties :( I've got an exam on monday, thanks to Leroy I now have 2 full days to study for it :yahoo: and he gets to do whatever he's doing on friday night instead of work (gigiddy? not sure)

With a long haired, sorta big, geordie bloke??

I'd go there... lol

(sorry about the notice jimmy, I was reminded by mum this morning that we had tickets to the show :lol: sounds like it pans out for you though!)

Righto ya poo pushers, Beer, Barbie and Barnsie tomorrow at 1pm, Weston park, due to the short notice of the event its BYO, hope to see some of you rad (I am an idiot i swear) there!!!!

should be a ******en corker!! :)