King of the Hill

blue_rolla

have you seen the family guy movie? thats soooo funny!!

i love the bit where he's playing chess with brian and they are fighting over where his rook was...

so he throws the board away... "NOW YOUR ROOK IS AT REFRIGERATOR FIVE!!"

haha i laughed so hard...

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha stewie the untold story! :lol:

Stewie is my fav out of all of them

When the world is mine death shall be quick and painless :P

LoL at him talking to his stuffed toys all the time :lol:

hahha...

ok lets get some stewie quotes happening:

Stewie (to one of the prostitutes at Cleveland's house): So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

this has to be my favourite. ever.

:lol:

Stewie: Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside.

im just getting these from the family guy quotes website as im too tired to recite accurately... but they are all awesome...

Episode 1, season 4, Lois and Peter gettin' it on in the bedroom and the bed making a sqeaking noise, Stewie is dreaming that he is a plantation owner before the American Civil War and the squeaking is that of his rocking chair (he's sorta dressed like Colonel Sanders):

"Eeerrggghh... It's good to have land"

hahahahaha... oh man these quotes are fantastic...

i love it when he's having a go at brian for the novel he's been working on..

How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off.

thats the one :P

The Griffins and Cleveland sitting at the breakfast table after Loretta kicks Cleveland out:

"Can I touch your hair? I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna touch it... OOOOO it feels like a sheeeep!"

Hahahaha Tommo that one is GOLD

LoL

A message :lol:

Uh you've reached stewie and brian, we're not here right now, uh and if this is mom, uh send money because we're college students and we need money for books...and highlighters...and.... ramen noodles...and condoms, for sexual relations with our classmates.

lol

Guy on Airplane: Oh great, I always end up sitting next to a damn baby.

Stewie: What did you just say?

Lois: Stewie, stop fussing.

Stewie: Pipe down Lois. (Slaps guy on head.) Hey big man, turn around. Oh you can't hear me now. I was going to watch the movie, but forget it. For the next 5 hours, you're my bitch.

I want pancakes!! You people understand every language except English! Yo quiero pancakes! Donnez-moi pancakes! Click-click-bloody-click pancakes!!!

The episode when meg wanted a job and used stewie

LMAO drug addiction:lol:

Hahahahahaha aaahh all this is gold.

uuuummmm...

Quagmire to Shamus the guy with 2 peg legs and 2 peg arms (LOL)

"So were you in an accident or something?"

"No no, me father was a tree"

gaaaahhahahahahaha

And if you find yourself with some you sexy thing

You’re gonna have to do her with your ding-a-ling

Cause you can’t say *****!

:lol:

***, all this work keeping people from having sex, now i know how the Catholic church feels!

LMAO :lol: :lol:

classic!

Peter:

"This is worse than that time I experimented with gene-splicing"

*Cuts to Lois sitting in kitchen, Peter comes in with a Reindeer head in place of his own, but it still sorta looks like him*

"Aaahh quick question Lois, do we have any Tylenol?"

OMG you will die laughing with this one - they all go and do CPR training and it shows stewie getting up after lying next to a dummy of a baby:

"Oh, oh I ah, can't believe we just did that. Um, oh and all that stuff about us spending the day together tomorrow, I ah, I can't, I sort of have a thing. But ah, you have my email, so drop me a line and then I'll have yours and, aahh, we'll aahh, take it from there..." there's more but i can't remember! He says "BOOP BOOP - belly button" it's hilarious!

hahahahha top stuff!

Meg (about Peter being retarded): I can never go to school again!

Stewie: Oh, yes, Meg, yes-yes yes, everything was going swimmingly for you until this. Yes, yes, THIS is the thing that will ruin your reputation, not your years of grotesque appearance, or your awkward social graces, or that Felix Ungerish way you clear your sinuses, no no no, it's THIS. Do you hear yourself talk? I might kill you tonight.

haha peter is quite slow isnt he

Stewie in car with Brian, says to police officer- We met on the Internet. He lured me into the car with promises of candy and funny stories.

hahahaha

Edited by ChArMs