King of the Hill

blue_rolla

Im gonna complain until im blue. The dumbest policy set by this site.

Glad I dint pay for a silver membership othwise ill be wanting my money back. Grrrr.

Anyways Bec what ya up to? :D

dont worry phil ...

post count is worthless ...

i think that some ppl on the forum think post count is some form of "status" ... when in reality the only status level is Silver membership ...

its those ppl who think that way who want the post count to stop in whoring .. and want whoring to stop as well ..

so phil .. thats why you shouldnt care about it ... coz the ones with knots in their knickers do care ...

count or no count ... the whoring needs to be there ... and always will be there

frankly I couldnt give a rats a$5 about the count ... its just about getting ppl talking and the forum active ...

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont worry phil ...

post count is worthless ...

i think that some ppl on the forum think post count is some form of "status" ... when in reality the only status level is Silver membership ...

its those ppl who think that way who want the post count to stop in whoring .. and want whoring to stop as well ..

so phil .. thats why you shouldnt care about it ... coz the ones with knots in their knickers do care ...

count or no count ... the whoring needs to be there ... and always will be there

frankly I couldnt give a rats a$5 about the count ... its just about getting ppl talking and the forum active ...

But my ePenis wont grow :o

Hahaha JK. :D

I think one of the things that keeps this forum so active is that status of there post count growing. If we start to remove the count in certain sections people wont post or visit as often.

But oh well we'll see how it goes :)

hi all!!................i'm with jason here..............we have a great forum community here and i'm glad to be supporting it.

i love out outings and cruises and i know i have met some really nice ppl...................:D

i'm kinda glad these games dont count towards my post count..................3000 in 3 months is no good................hehehee

haha mish thats a tru post whore :) haha

oh well.. my post count wont be growing then lolol

R.I.P post count! haha

hehehee.........................RIP indeed.............. :lol:

toy sale in kmart...................my older kids birthdays are both in august so just bought them early birthday pressies...................:D

getting al our stuff ready too for our trip to the snow..................:D

i'm so excited.........:D

Does anyone know anything about this super dooper MYER stocktake sale thats going on? Apparently its in the newspapers?

thats right mish ...

althought there was another point in my msg ...

without being able to freely communicate on here the club wouldnt be where it is today .

I personally dont think post count played a part in that ... but others obviously do ..

what steve has done here is tried to keep everyone happy ... a whoring section to keep the whorers happy .. and no post count here to keep the uptight and online ego's happy ...

its a SAD day for this club ... when ppl arent happy with whorers post counts ... and obviously they are .. otherwise post counts wouldnt have stopped here ...

phil is also right in that increasing post counts promotes more whoring and chatting on here .... and if its done in the right place ..is it so bad ???? is it affecting others ??

id suggest that post counts and whoring is the least of problems for this club/forum ...

id say the biggest problem is with the number of members who are happy to whinge and complain about whorers stuffing up "their" club/forum ... and dont have a silver icon under their name ..

to all those out there who fall in that category ... "put your money where your mouth is" ..

Want to support the club?? ... want to keep it a great place?? ... want your say in things you dont feel is right ??? ... Want to see this club grow?? .. what the opportunity to learn more about your car ?? want to meet ppl who share the same interest in cars ?? want to talk to those ppl about things other than cars ??...

Answered yes to any of these questions ..??? well you should join silver membership ..

Answered No to all of them ?? well dont join silvers .. its all good ...... but shut the F U c..K up ... coz you DONT deserve to question and whinge about anything on this forum/club ...

how can ppl have the guts to complain about something that is free .... ???

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

Yeah...that's why I've been kinda quiet for the past few weeks. Sorry.

i noticed youve been quiet :(

It's ok. All of you brighten me up and make my day better. You help to truely define my life and what it should be (living my life to the fullest, making the most of opportunities, realising I have true friends and instilling my love of cars furthermore).

I'm not sad. I have everything to live for ;)

When I'm in the car? Well, my life starts @ 6,000rpm and ends at 8,000rpm every breathing moment.