King of the Hill

blue_rolla

hi all !!!

sorry i'm in and out i have a few friends over at the moment.

hi robby!! sorry to hear about ur probs...........it'll be all good........love isnt supposed to be easy............complications just make life more interesting.................hehehe

phil: it goes for 8 days!! i love sales!!

jase: i so agree..................i had to argue with mark for 2 weeks to get him to let me support it............and it was so worth it................:).......everything we have gained from being on the forum $40 dont hardly seem steep compared...............mind u i dont work and every dollar in our house counts........its a great club and $40 isnt mich for a lifetime membership........:D

be back later guys gotta go back to entertaining my guests.................:D

becca: i'll see u on sunday....YAY!!!

WOW......QUEEN TOO!!!!

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jas 15w 40

should be ok?

will be fine pete :D

thanks mike! never saw the havoline must have been sold out.

Saw castrol edge 5w 30! but it was $50!!

Hello

LOL mish whats happened to the 3 work story thread i was reading it and then it disearpeared :lol:

sorry i liked it so much i thought i would start a new story...................go look now its up

the first was a classic i wouldnt destroy it..................hehhee

we trying to clean up the threads thats why i'm kinda in and out of here...................we moving them around to appropriate places.................hehhee

ok go look at the new game!!

Im great Charms yourself? Still at work at the moment doin the late shift. Man it soo dead im playing Warcraft as well. Shhh dont tell me Boss hehehe ;)

Really ? ahh that sucks ur still there!

Im good thanks :)

eating dinner snitzle & pasta yumo lol

:lol: naughty phil!

Excuse me Boss! hes playing games again! :P hahaha

10 minutes to go!! :D

I think I might have Pizza tomorrow I feel like a bit of junk food. Wanna get the one with the free games as well. Im thinking The Sims2 looks alright

LoL

Pizza is good if its cooked properly and has the right toppings and sauce :lol:

Thats what i wanna get :D sims looks good never played it yet !

Is it a good price with the pizza deal? lol

mmm pizza!!!!!!!!!!! guys dont let this thread stop just cos of the post count thingy this is still my favourite part of the forum!!! (apart from the silvers area :P) but yeah, dont worry just keep this part going yay!

mmm pizza!!!!!!!!!!! guys dont let this thread stop just cos of the post count thingy this is still my favourite part of the forum!!! (apart from the silvers area :P) but yeah, dont worry just keep this part going yay!

mike .. might be too late for that already .....

and the whole src thing ... what a debarcle .... i never even saw it as an issue ...

it wasn't a big issue............but i dont get why the forum is so dead these last few days..................post counts dont matter and i dont know why ppl have stopped posting in here.............where have u all been.............i been lonely..................:(

it wasn't a big issue............but i dont get why the forum is so dead these last few days..................post counts dont matter and i dont know why ppl have stopped posting in here.............where have u all been.............i been lonely..................:(

you dont know why ??????

i think its pretty clear ...

and no .. its got nothing to do with post counts ....

pretty bloody obvious to me

you dont know why ??????

i think its pretty clear ...

and no .. its got nothing to do with post counts ....

does that mean thats it's me?........