Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She was hiding in the shadows.

hehehhee...................actually just finished all the housework, marks about to go to work so i jumped on...........just good timing :P

hey guys me and becca bought the simpsons monopoly board game..................hehehhe :lol:

so whens our next monopoly night?..................who wants to come...................charms u better get better!!!!

I'm shopping for GPS units for my Mum at the moment.... she doesn't need gimmicks so I'm steering away from the Nuvi units. The Navman seem to have the biggest displays which is important to her so it's either that or the Road Angel Navigator. For some reason she wants Peter Brock to give her verbal directions :huh:

Navman are good units but lack features.

I was thinking about the Road Angel as well but the size of it compared to the Nuvi put me off it.

The good thing with the Road angel and the TomTom units you can specify which roads to avoid. With the Navmans and Garmins you can only specify generally, like highways, tolls etc.

Yeah, Road Angel might be the go, unless the price difference is too much. TomTom was knocked off the list straight away for having tiny displays.

Edited by Tats

I prefer Friday night. Sat nights usually at my mates for a BBQ.

TomTom units arnt too bad with there screensize but it means that they are more portable. With the TomTom suction cup mount it is a much arger footprint and a more larger stand which can be a pain when you want to put it near the dash.

ok guys how bout one of these?

august 4 or 11?

we leaving 19th for the snow i will be packing on the 18th.

going to get the kids from school...................see u guys at in an hour.............:D

good day!

Phill $1100 for your GPS damn!

Yep its the latest model out. I was thinking about some of the TomTom models for $800 but the Nuvi was just too good :D

good day!

Phill $1100 for your GPS damn!

Yep its the latest model out. I was thinking about some of the TomTom models for $800 but the Nuvi was just too good :D

I got the Tom Tom and is great for the price. Australia wide GPS card. Which im sure most are. Its also very accurate!

i use destinator - its pretty good too... too bad my carputer isnt configured properly so i cant use all the features...

Carputer FTW! :ph34r: What's the specs on the carputer? I was going to build one years ago with a mate, never happened....