Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I claimed Martyr. Haw haw.

Claiming Martyr is more vauable now. You get 100 chinpoko points for Martyr, and only 50 chinpoko points for King now.

hehehee..............ok rob u are king............so what woud u like us to do for u seeing ur king?

make it fun............:D

No Mish...I'm Martyr ;)

So how goes the organisation of this Newcastle cruise?

How about this for an ad....ahem:

It's the NEWCASTLE CRUISE!!!

I GOT TO BUY A TICKET!!!

I GOT TO BUY ONE!

A TICKET!

I GOT TO BUY BUY BUY!!!

end

tats........are u coming to the newcastle cruise?...........its about time we meet u............hehee

so i can edit ur name to the list.

I still gotta sort my schedule out Mish, if I don't have uni work due I'll try to make it :)

PS: Vote 1 - Say NO to HO'S! I hope I don't offend anyone here when I say that Wollongong women annoy me very badly....

PS: Vote 1 - Say NO to HO'S! I hope I don't offend anyone here when I say that Wollongong women annoy me very badly....

Yeah! Hell yeah! Do what I did!

Tats don't worry...there are no Ho's on this site to offend. All the females on this site are lovely, respectable, and are down to earth (Bec/Mish/Penny etc).

I wish I could say the same for some of us guys hahahaha.

Yeah! Hell yeah! Do what I did!

Tats don't worry...there are no Ho's on this site to offend. All the females on this site are lovely, respectable, and are down to earth (Bec/Mish/Penny etc).

I wish I could say the same for some of us guys hahahaha.

OH CUMON!!!!

hahaha

all u guys are tops too!!!

i really mean that..................otherwise i wouldn't even bother turning up for meets and trying to organize more social events.

u all have passion about ur cars in a not arrogant way..........................some ppl who have nice cars will think that everyone elses sucks.................but not on this forum.......................we all love to love and appriciate each others different tastes in our projects!!

*group hug*

all u guys are tops too!!!

i really mean that..................otherwise i wouldn't even bother turning up for meets and trying to organize more social events.

u all have passion about ur cars in a not arrogant way..........................some ppl who have nice cars will think that everyone elses sucks.................but not on this forum.......................we all love to love and appriciate each others different tastes in our projects!!

*group hug*

*hug*

3...2...1...awwwww

Not much bec! Mom just got back from brisbane form the conference! So the business is gonna go through some changes i hear.

How was work?