• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooookkkk, I have food poisoning...but I'm still at work.

My boss is in England getting married....

The ACTING boss in Parramatta (who I'm supposed to report to) is sick in bed today...and I can't grab her on her mobile (poor bugger).

She was set to have work for me today...atm I have nothing. So I am being paid to do nothing...

So...why am I here?

What is what? :|

Definately should've taken a sicky, that way you could get paid to do nothing at home....

I woke up with a stupid cold, but I don't get paid sick days so here I am :( Might take tomorrow off if I feel this bad again.

Definately should've taken a sicky, that way you could get paid to do nothing at home....

I woke up with a stupid cold, but I don't get paid sick days so here I am :( Might take tomorrow off if I feel this bad again.

So lame...so lame.

Everyone has been getting colds or flus lately.

I've been the only one getting food poisoning though :angry:

I hate getting sick, food poisoning is worse. You poor buggers.

Drink plenty of fluids so your body can flush out your system it will help you get well.

its craka-lackin :)

whats a good DIY mod to do on the cheap ?? a blingey type one, i just feel i bit DIY-ey.

i dont want to dip into my spring \ headunit piggy bank

maybey something little like

30305go9.jpg

to replace the interior light and map lights with LEDs.. dont know if i would just get white or go for a color.

i dont want it to be ghey :S

the other thing i really wanted is a shortshifter..

does anyone know if it signifigantly increases wear on your syncros ? thats the only thing i was worried about.

oh and has anyone played guitar hero on PS2.. thats pretty cool.

except... a word of warning..

i was playing pretty well on medium.. and was thinking.. hey this guitar stuff is soo easy..

so i went and grabbed my girlfriends guitar and was like.

pfftt check this out..

BWAMMM.. TWANNNNGGGG.. SCCRREEETCHHH.. crap..

so yeah it can give you a level of musical confidence thats dosnt quite match up to reality !

i was playing pretty well on medium.. and was thinking.. hey this guitar stuff is soo easy..

pfftt check this out..

so yeah it can give you a level of musical confidence thats dosnt quite match up to reality !

:lol: i seen the ads for that might get one

LOL yes Guitar is not easy to master But for some it is...

its craka-lackin :)

whats a good DIY mod to do on the cheap ?? a blingey type one, i just feel i bit DIY-ey.

i dont want to dip into my spring \ headunit piggy bank

maybey something little like

30305go9.jpg

to replace the interior light and map lights with LEDs.. dont know if i would just get white or go for a color.

i dont want it to be ghey :S

the other thing i really wanted is a shortshifter..

does anyone know if it signifigantly increases wear on your syncros ? thats the only thing i was worried about.

pfftt check this out..

Pain. That's one thing associated with guitar lol. I can stab the tips of my fingers with a pin now and nothing happens. So tuff, but a lot of pain to get there. Then again, you have to have pain in the first place to play the guitar because it's such a soulful instrument.

Good morrrrrrrnin allllll!

yeah i want to pickup a cheapie electric quitar and amp to lean on

i think itll take me about a year to even play hot cross buns.. i cant get my little finger to do exactly waht its told.. sometimes it all like.. hey the other fingers are holding strings.. i want in.. and then it presses one. wtf..

yeah i want to pickup a cheapie electric quitar and amp to lean on

i think itll take me about a year to even play hot cross buns.. i cant get my little finger to do exactly waht its told.. sometimes it all like.. hey the other fingers are holding strings.. i want in.. and then it presses one. wtf..

Hmm. The best way to learn is buying a cheap steel string acoustic. I know it won't be as fun to play as an electric, but a steel string acoustic is much harder to play and you'll end up 'teaching' youself more appropriately. Eg: I know lots of people who learn on eletrics...then they goto play an acoustic and sound like crap because they never learnt how to form chords properly. Sometimes you can make a mistake on a an electric and it will still sound good because of the amount of distortion or effects going over the top of it lol. Now imagine playing an electric after learning on an acoutsic...it would sound phenominal. After playing guitar on and off for the past 6 years I thank everyday I learnt on an acoustic, as it really disciplined my fingers. As a result I can play bass/acoustic and electric guitar now (I still think I'm sh!t in many areas tho lol) and I put that down to learning properly and doing my scales everday. This really helped when it came to studio time with my mate (we're a 2 piece industrial/alternative group), as we can both perform and write to our own methods without any other influence.

End rant...rofl, sorry to drag on...music just really really excites me.