• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hitman? Ive seen the game but havent played it before.

Vin Deisel is a bit of a tool IMHO. Ferusing to do the Fast and Furious movies and XXX 2 ah he's too "good" to do those types of movies now... Hopfully he doesnt stuff up that movie.

Does anyone know why he was in Fast and furious 3 in the ending? I didnt see the point onto why he was on?

Vin is all about trying new things. He hates redoing movies. Only Richard B. Riddick has really enticed him as a character. In essence, Vin Diesel IS Riddick. Just like Arnie is the Terminator.

Ah saaww.

You would think he would have some loyalty to redo the movies that made him more famous, meh who knows.

He's only had loyalty to Riddick really, that's about it. I have to agree with that too. Riddick is the perfect anti-hero. So cold and calculating, observant, resourceful etc etc

hey saiya, vin was in F&F3 cause he was running from the cops still i think, and he rocked up there cause the guy who died was a mate of his. it was a great movie but more based on driving then what was in the car - unlike the first ones.

how bout sin city? wasnt that a trippy movie

- loved riddick but it needed a fuller ending lol but pitch black was a good one 2

Edited by Aimee_B

Sin City was an absolute awsome movie! Kinda reminded me of Pulp fiction with the acternate story lines.

With Vin in F&F3 it kinda felt like a "fill in" with him right at the ending, just didnt flow too well with the story line.

What was your 1/4 mile time Msrola?

the 5th element! i LOVE that movie lol

im entering my car in the towns show and shine but dont know what i should hav done to get ready - i was thinking of redoing the interiour....

The red and silver is an interesting combo. It did justice with Silvabullit. Hmm. Fix up your chassis and strengthen it so you can dump it! ROFL :P Is it in the strut towers that you're having the issue Aims?

From the Fifth Element:

"So you've really never felt this way about anyone before Ruby????" - stewardess

".......................................YEAHHHH!!!!" - Ruby Rock

One more lol:

"Korben, sweetheart, what was that? IT WAS BAD! It had nothing, no fire, no energy, no nothing! You know I have a show to run here, you know? And, it must pop, pop, POP! So, tomorrow, from five to seven, will you please act like you have more than a two word vocabulary! It must be green, okay? Okay?

Edited by bADbOYz

You naughty boy tom tom lol. You'll make it back man don't worry. Try Try Try.

Hmmm, I've heard that problem eventuating with Sera's Aims. I did some research when you told me about the problem, this Japanese guy who was working on one had a certain methodology around strengthening the strut towers and chassis in particular. I know he used body foam in certain applications also as a panel filler (i.e: strengthens chassis, but retains the same weight).

I'll try and hunt it down again.

so i just got back a mid semested exam...

i got 8%...

might think about hitting the books sometime next week...

8% tom or 80%?

which class was that for?

i all!! still sick over here.................trying t find the missing icons from craig and dylan's name...........mmmmmmmmmmmmm. :blink:

YAH! bf and i are buying a table together im SO excited:) its the first thing weve ever got thats both ours.....lol

awesome aimee!!

what kinda table u after?

are u coming to sydney on the 30th aimee? i haven't met u yet.:(